St Mirren v Dundee United. (19/03/22)

Geordie Saint

8 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I'm looking forward to this.  Saturday home game hopefully a bit of sunshine and a few beers before game.

A game that we can win, but to do so we need to avoid giving the ball away cheaply and ensure that it's kept tight at the back.

The game at Tannadice was tight. I expect this one to be the same. Can we do it? Play to our strengths and protect our full backs and IMO we can.

12 hours ago, elvis said:

If we give them all the space in the world like we did Hearts then we will get beat it's that simple.

Elvis  Saints League P 30 Lost 30..... Shulls Saints League P 30 Won 30.... i guess its how you look at the world and personal insecurities def kick in... 

17 hours ago, elvis said:

If we give them all the space in the world like we did Hearts then we will get beat it's that simple.

You fail to see that Hearts are a far better side. They have better players so they create more space to attack. Players are at StMirren due to the fact they are not great thus when Hearts play us they are better and get better results.

43 minutes ago, Wardog said:

You fail to see that Hearts are a far better side. They have better players so they create more space to attack. Players are at StMirren due to the fact they are not great thus when Hearts play us they are better and get better results.

All about the money!

OF, Hearts, Hibs ……..

And usually Aberdeen 

Then the rest of us

1 hour ago, Wardog said:

Utter f**king bollox.when you give teams the amount of room like we did against Hearts then you are going to lose.don't care what team it is you are going to lose.

Edited by elvis

19 minutes ago, elvis said:

Utter f**king bollox.when you give teams the amount of room like we did against Hearts then you are going to lose.don't care what team it is you are going to lose.

Losing makes you happy so what you getting upset about?

Not often I agree with you, but this time I do. If you look at the first goal. Tait was on his own against McKay, no back up. And Tait was too far off him. That was just one. There was many like that during the game, and we got punished.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Not often I agree with you, but this time I do. If you look at the first goal. Tait was on his own against McKay, no back up. And Tait was too far off him. That was just one. There was many like that during the game, and we got punished.

FFS dont encourage him.... he only posts when we lose....we had 7 weeks of bliss on here but as we are not Man City it cant last.. and he is back...  

4 hours ago, elvis said:

Ffs, they make the space because they are a better team and better players, what is it you do not understand?

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Ffs another one not understanding Hearts are a better team and better players. Thats how you score goals, u make space...

Ffs another one not understanding Hearts are a better team and better players. Thats how you score goals, u make space...
I never said Hearts were not a better team. I said we made mistakes. And if you do against team like them then you get punished, and we did. Stop reading what you want to see.

3 hours ago, Wardog said:

Ffs, they make the space because they are a better team and better players, what is it you do not understand?

You don't half talk shite did you watch the game they never once had to make space because there was no c**t near them allowing them to do what they wanted with the ball f**k all to do with them having better players

Fancy us to win this and to beat Motherwell.

I was impressed with us against Hearts and the way we played, think the managers style and the way he wants us to play is starting to show, I seen a lot of positives against Hearts.

Brophy another week fitter as well.

2-0

12 hours ago, JJ McG said:

Fancy us to win this and to beat Motherwell.

I was impressed with us against Hearts and the way we played, think the managers style and the way he wants us to play is starting to show, I seen a lot of positives against Hearts.

Brophy another week fitter as well.

2-0

I disagree, there as many negatives about the manager's style starting to show as there are positives.  Even Dundee found promising positions and got at us.  We are starting to see more goals for at the expense of goals against.

16 hours ago, elvis said:

You don't half talk shite did you watch the game they never once had to make space because there was no c**t near them allowing them to do what they wanted with the ball f**k all to do with them having better players

I talk shite? Thats rich coming from an uneducated absolute halfwit. Go on and impress us with your intelligent comeback, watch you don't choke on your lego...