St Mirren v Dundee United. (19/03/22)

Geordie Saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

You're saying someone who missed an apostrophe is unintelligent and uneducated? :lol:

No,  I'm saying he demonstrated a deficit in his own education whilst calling in to question the education levels of another and trying to use it as an insult, completely undermining his own unpleasant point in the process.  To be honest, his post was mean and lacking any self-awareness.  It's you that raised the interpretation. above., so maybe you agree with the individual concerned?

Next time I'll maybe throw an empji or two at it to see if it helps you, It'll save me trying to explain simple shit like this to you.

Ffs!

Just now, beyond our ken said:

No,  I'm saying he demonstrated a deficit in his own education whilst calling in to question the education levels of another and trying to use it as an insult, completely undermining his own unpleasant point in the process.  To be honest, his post was mean and lacking any self-awareness.  It's you that raised the interpretation. above., so maybe you agree with the individual concerned?

Next time I'll maybe throw an empji or two at it to see if it helps you, It'll save me trying to explain simple shit like this to you.

Ffs!

You, as you have recently, are making a fool of yourself, trying to say that by missing an apostrophe, commonly known as a typo, shows any deficit in his education. 

As I said, YOU decided to jump in because of a typo, while trying to make it something it clearly isn't. 

By your own standards you must be think as mince as you can't SPELL "emoji" never mind the clusterf**k in red. :lol:

Aye, thanks for explaining the bleedin obvious. :byebye

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You, as you have recently, are making a fool of yourself, trying to say that by missing an apostrophe, commonly known as a typo, shows any deficit in his education. 

As I said, YOU decided to jump in because of a typo, while trying to make it something it clearly isn't. 

By your own standards you must be think as mince as you can't SPELL "emoji" never mind the clusterf**k in red. :lol:

I really don't have to say anymore, you've done it all for me (unwittingly) but one last try.  

When you call someone uneducated, intending it as an insult, you are implying that you are somehow better than them in that department.  That in itself demonstrates a lack of education if you have never been taught to treat people with respect.  You immediately undermine your own supposed point.  If you are going to hand out a slagging maybe you should check that you are not the pot that comments on the colour of the kettle, eh?

I decided to "jump in"  because of the tone of the post and the obvious nastiness behind it, using his own mistake to highlight the irony .  Maybe that is what got your back up?  You seem to be taking up the cause of the nasties, so maybe Sid truly has your number.

To help you further, by definition of the very word you used, a clusterf**k involves more than one mistake.   

Ken, like Elvis, has left this particular  building.  He suggests that you do the same.

Just now, beyond our ken said:

I really don't have to say anymore, you've done it all for me (unwittingly) but one last try.  

When you call someone uneducated, intending it as an insult, you are implying that you are somehow better than them in that department.  That in itself demonstrates a lack of education if you have never been taught to treat people with respect.  You immediately undermine your own supposed point.  If you are going to hand out a slagging maybe you should check that you are not the pot that comments on the colour of the kettle, eh?

I decided to "jump in"  because of the tone of the post and the obvious nastiness behind it, using his own mistake to highlight the irony .  Maybe that is what got your back up?  You seem to be taking up the cause of the nasties, so maybe Sid truly has your number.

To help you further, by definition of the very word you used, a clusterf**k involves more than one mistake.   

Ken, like Elvis, has left this particular  building.  He suggests that you do the same.

Unbelievable, but not surprising. :wacko:

Keep digging. :byebye

Oh, "emoji". :lol:

By your own standards you must be think as mince as you can't SPELL "emoji" never mind the clusterf**k in red. [emoji38]

Exactly how "think" is mince? :whistle

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

5 commas in one sentence - and trying to be smart about words!? :lol:

SOMEONE is demonstrably “think” as mince.   :)

A Sains win

A fakes win

A wee hibs win too, close the gap between the fakes and the dons 😁

Hibs have a GD of -2 we have -13 so for one game we can allow them to win and we stay a point behind and smirking smuggly down  at aberdeen who will be 5 points ahead of the play off places and we will be 7 ahead of them

top 6 will be gone for them 😆

2 hours ago, saintargyll said:

A Sains win

A fakes win

A wee hibs win too, close the gap between the fakes and the dons 😁

Hibs have a GD of -2 we have -13 so for one game we can allow them to win and we stay a point behind and smirking smuggly down  at aberdeen who will be 5 points ahead of the play off places and we will be 7 ahead of them

top 6 will be gone for them 😆

I do like Jim, but it would be hysterically funny if his move "up" led to an unscheduled trip to the play offs.