St Mirren v Dundee United. (19/03/22)

Geordie Saint

12 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I do like Jim, but it would be hysterically funny if his move "up" led to an unscheduled trip to the play offs.

Certainly ending up in the bottom six would be a reality check, play off place probably unlikely. 

My Aberdeen supporting mates have started to realise that they aren't a major force and maybe getting rid of McInnes was a big mistake. 

5 hours ago, Hendo said:

Going to miss this due to a positive covid test. Oh for the days before self isolation rules.

Just hope the stream is working properly, and please please please no cutting away to replays when play is going on.

Not fun Hendo. Been there. At least you will get replays of any highlights. Hope these are St Mirren goals.

I kinda want Aberdeen to loose. Read an article last night that made my blood boil. Goodwin talking about Alnwick and Ronan being able to make the step up to Aberdeen!

Who the club currently below us?!

They are no where near as good or as "famous" as they were in the 80s ffs.

Yeah bigger stadium, bigger home support, higher wages, but they have been inconsistent for years. What is the best they can do? They will never split the OF. f**k off. 100% been underperforming for the budget they have had for years.

Grrr. Rant over.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/connor-ronan-aberdeen-transfer-link-26499431

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Over on the Dundee Utd forum it's pretty negative.

Majority not seeing a win for them, a narrow win for us being the choice of many.

Hope they are right. 

The amount of time you spend spouting p!sh on this site, I'm surprised you have the time to monitor any other site. That job of yours must be figmental.

Today's fixtures, preferred results?
image.png.2d69f3d27a687c818bb357a48040b42e.png

Draw
Home
Home
Draw
Home

I expect Ronan to be really pumped for this match as will Brophy.
I hear Harkes is out for It’d which can only be good news for us.
And if they start Butcher I reckon he’ll end up getting sent off.

2-0 Buddies (Ronan and Brophy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Hoping for two things tday.

A win for Saints. Obviously.

And me not getting a call for standby before or during the game. Sun will be shining so it's roof down on the car on the way to the game and a nice enjoyable victory.

The signal in the stadium isn't very good 😜 your phone wasn't switched off just no signal 🤷

5 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

We are all hoping for 3 pts and a meteoric rise into 4th place.

What a lift and boost that would give us.

Usually tight, but here's hoping for a 2 nil win. Goals by Gogic and Brophy... smiles on Saints fans faces    😁

Wouldn't that be great !

Realistically I still think we need 6 points from the next 2 games so a won today would be huge.