St Mirren v Dundee United. (19/03/22)

Geordie Saint

Unable to go today due to a positive covid test, so just logged in, as a season ticket holder, to watch the game, but the only option is to listen to it! Emailed them 20 minutes ago, still no response. Customer service not improving by the looks of it.

4 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Won’t let me purchase game

We’ve detected you are in England

If your payment card is registered to an English address, your payment will be declined

FFS

If i live 225 yards away I can buy it but 225 mile I can’t???

emoji15.png

Hurdles put in the way of trying to finance and support the club, makes it easy for organisations like hesgoal.com.

This is in the same mind-set as giving Old Scum both ends and shifting locals.

With so many half full stadiums every week, it really is time all clubs simplified the fan experience and stop complicating match day tickets

This bar code / buy in advance / buy online / no cash at ticket office / no tickets available on the day / we don’t post tickets for away games / no answer on ticket office phone / the lack of clarity MUST SIMPLY STOP

It’s time that fans who perhaps decide on the day the wish to go , be allowed to turn up , queue and get a ticket

I said this earlier in the thread

I wasn’t aware that I had to add St Mirren Tv to the list

It’s beyond ridiculous

I can’t like others purchase the game to watch but if I live 225 yards from the stadium I can?

No wonder people find other places to spend their money on, cash or card at a time/day to suit themselves

FFS

12 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

I said this earlier in the thread

I wasn’t aware that I had to add St Mirren Tv to the list

It’s beyond ridiculous

I can’t like others purchase the game to watch but if I live 225 yards from the stadium I can?

No wonder people find other places to spend their money on, cash or card at a time/day to suit themselves

FFS

Totally agree, but this is the same for all clubs, it's some ridiculous SFA or UEFA rule. I think the only way round it is to use a credit or debit card registered in Scotland.

Edited by Hendo

32 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Won’t let me purchase game

We’ve detected you are in England

If your payment card is registered to an English address, your payment will be declined

FFS

If i live 225 yards away I can buy it but 225 mile I can’t???

emoji15.png

download & use the opera browser with the vpn switched on to optimal location or europe

image.thumb.png.719f988436dd3b7276cb04aa66117266.png

Edited by renfrew156