St Mirren v Dundee United. (19/03/22)

Geordie Saint

Wasn’t convinced by Robinson’s appointment. Now I am sure he won’t cut it. His substitutions are more baffling than Goodwin’s. I am now convinced he is out of his depth. Saying it’s early days doesn’t cut it. Also don’t like his poorly veiled comments about the quality of the squad. He is not getting the best out of what we have. All other results went our way. Only we could mangle ourselves when we appeared to be well ahead today, albeit by only 1 goal. Gutted doesn’t come near to describing how I feel right now.

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Shambles when we went to 3 at the back as no-one then seemed to know what they were doing after that. Tait and Fraser are not wing backs and sat back far too much allowing Utd to come on to us. Instead of pushing players forward we ended having more in defence. (Flynn should have been on for Fraser). And when Main came on we were down to 10. Bad decision making throughout the second half (mostly from the manager).

100% , Robinsons decision to go back to the formation we can’t play just invited the pressure on us , I was honestly expecting UTD to get another , taking off Henderson was a head scratcher he was the only one capable of beating his man or getting the ball into the box , the bringing on Main, FFS.

Said I was underwhelmed by Robinson. Now I'm totally underwhelmed. It was like watching a u7s school team. Totally unorganised. Total shambles. Why when your down to 10 men with a minute to go you let you center back go up to take a f**king throw in. He's clueless and if he's here next season he'll take us down. That's my prediction. Bad day caused by a poor manager.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Awful performance , no shape and the formation(s) in total disarray when he started to chop and change , I said Robinson was the wrong guy and I stand by that , he's clueless ! They're shite as well , but they deserved to win !

Any manager who persists with Main, even on the bench, needs his head examined. 
The guy should have been shifted long ago, contract or not. Players like him cost us points every week and we will end up relegated and lose money anyway.
Robinson stubbornness is making Goodwin look like Mr Maliable. 
Stubbornness?
He is entitled to try and get the best out of any and all players...

This time next season, you may have a point.. but give the man a chance and support him ffs.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Boo boy! emoji23.png

Still plenty of games left to play.

If no top six, player development and cash for final league placement.

You are so negative.

Try my approach and be a supporter of St Mirren!

Aye okay, season over. 

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Not sure the change to the 3/5 was the issue today as it actually had stemmed the tide, it was the red card that cost us the match plain and simple.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Nonsense , the shape was gone long before the red card . In fact , the reason Alnwick was forced to come out was because we had gone to 3 at the back and no-one knew who they were picking up !!!

Boo boy! [emoji23]

Still plenty of games left to play.

If no top six, player development and cash for final league placement.

You are so negative.

Try my approach and be a supporter of St Mirren!

2 games left. Away to Well and home to Sevco. If we get 1 point of these games. Luckily I won't be in the country to watch more of that drivel

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk