St Mirren v Dundee United. (19/03/22)

Geordie Saint

2 games left. Away to Well joke to Sevco. If we get 1 point of these games. Luckily I won't be in the country to watch more of that drivel.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

And then more games thereafter where the new manager can experiment and give youth players a chance.

No threat of relegation.
Let's take advantage and look at the positives.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Aye okay, season over. 
Really?

So with relegation out of the equation, you cannot see the positives of youth development or the manager having the chance to experiment?

Maybe if you were a tad more pro St Mirren and a touch less pro Kibble, you could see the potential benefits?

Season over?

Hardly.

Awful attitude. Boo boy.

Nonsense , the shape was gone long before the red card . In fact , the reason Alnwick was forced to come out was because we had gone to 3 at the back and no-one knew who they were picking up !!!
It was just a bit of shite defending that lead to Jack coming off his line, nothing to do with "shape"

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Really?

So with relegation out of the equation, you cannot see the positives of youth development or the manager having the chance to experiment?

Maybe if you were a tad more pro St Mirren and a touch less pro Kibble, you could see the potential benefits?

Season over?

Hardly.

Awful attitude. Boo boy.

Relegation not quite out of the question yef.

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Really?

Season over?

Hardly.

Awful attitude. Boo boy.

I get being frustrated after this result today and wanting to argue as a release, I really do but my view is, seasons over. We were going for top 6, we were in a great place to deliver it & we bottled it. 

Yes we can make the most of remaong games but they’re more or less dead rubber. 

As for your Kibble comment… I don’t see it as us vs them. Pro Kibble (regarding their involvement with the club) & pro St Mirren are one in the same. 

15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Never remotely suggested otherwise. Clear spin of my post. 

Well, you "suggested" this.............Progress a better word for it 

I would suggest this season has seen us regress.#

Out of the league cup at the first hurdle, out of the Scottish cup at the quarters, both earlier than last season.

While we still have 2 games until the break we did stay in with a shout of top six until the last game before the split last season, could equal/better that but still to be decided. 

Spin that. :byebye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Well, you "suggested" this.............Progress a better word for it 

I would suggest this season has seen us regress.#

Out of the league cup at the first hurdle, out of the Scottish cup at the quarters, both earlier than last season.

While we still have 2 games until the break we did stay in with a shout of top six until the last game before the split last season, could equal/better that but still to be decided. 

Spin that. :byebye

My point was from when SMISA started the buyout, we have ‘progressed’ on the park every season since, that’s an absolute factual statement on league positioning. 

I didn’t remotely suggest for a second that would be the case come the end of 2021/22. What I did say, regardless of what happens this season we’ll still be in a better position than where we were when they came in (finishing bottom half of the championship). 

Good effort but I’ve absolutely owned you here with the facts of the argument. :) 

I get being frustrated after this result today and wanting to argue as a release, I really do but my view is, seasons over. We were going for top 6, we were in a great place to deliver it & we bottled it. 

As for your Kibble comment… I don’t see it as us vs them. Pro Kibble (regarding their involvement with the club) & pro St Mirren are one in the same. 
We didn't bottle it.
We failed to achieve it.

No release. I'm calling you out as a boo boy. Hardly a "supporter" if you believe our season is over!

So you cannot be pro St Mirren unless you are pro Kibble?

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

My point was from when SMISA started the buyout, we have ‘progressed’ on the park every season since, that’s an absolute factual statement on league positioning. 

I didn’t remotely suggest for a second that would be the case come the end of 2021/22. What I did say, regardless of what happens this season we’ll still be in a better position than where we were when they came in (finishing bottom half of the championship). 

Good effort but I’ve absolutely owned you here with the facts of the argument. :) 

Squirm, squirm, wriggle, wriggle, twist/deflect all you like, it's of no importance. :lol:

Back in your box. :byebye

Anyhow, a sore way to lose, a late goal is always painful.

2 weeks till we play Motherwell, a lot riding on that game. 

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

We didn't bottle it.
We failed to achieve it.

No release. I'm calling you out as a boo boy. Hardly a "supporter" if you believe our season is over!

That’s fine, I don’t care. 

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So you cannot be pro St Mirren unless you are pro Kibble?

No I wouldn’t say that, I get some people are against the Kibble. It’s just my view, they’re one in the same regarding being pro the club for me. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Squirm, squirm, wriggle, wriggle, twist/deflect all you like, it's of no importance. :lol:

Back in your box. :byebye

Anyhow, a sore way to lose, a late goal is always painful.

2 weeks till we play Motherwell, a lot riding on that game. 

You tried to spin what I said, I called you on it. You’ve made yourself look a little foolish here. 

Good effort but I’ve absolutely owned you here with the facts of the argument. [emoji4] 
Beep beep beep beep.

Warning

Poster reversing.

Warning.

Poster reversing!

When SMISA started the buyout, Kibble were nowhere to be seen!