Ross County v St Mirren 5th March

Kombibuddie

Morning.

Anyone got any idea of when the tickets for St Mirren fans are going on sale for this match?

Got 4 mates from London & 2 from Barrhead coming up for this match.

3 points for St Mirren will round off a cracking weekend in Inverness

Edited by Kombibuddie
typo

18 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Amazingly no! Maybe that should be predictably no. Attended the last match in Dingwall and bought  our away end tickets on the day having booked our hotel rooms well in advance.

County always sell on the day at the wee kiosk outside the Main Stand. £10 quid for us auld farts…..

3 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Morning.

Anyone got any idea of when the tickets for St Mirren fans are going on sale for this match?

Postpone due to heavy snow forecast. :whistle

Morning.
They are on sale now.

https://mpv.tickets.com/?agency=RCMS_MPV&orgid=55250&pid=8946610#/event/8946610/ticketlist/?view=pricescales&minPrice=25&maxPrice=25&quantity=1&sort=price_desc&ada=false&seatSelection=false&onlyCoupon=true&onlyVoucher=false

19 hours ago, Rascal said:

Amazingly no! Maybe that should be predictably no. Attended the last match in Dingwall and bought  our away end tickets on the day having booked our hotel rooms well in advance.

Cheers.

Hotel' been booked for a while now.

What's Inverness like for nights out? Got any recommendations for pubs. Live music(rock/northern soul) a bonus.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Cheers.

What's Inverness like for nights out? Got any recommendations for pubs. Live music(rock/northern soul) a bonus.

Thanks

2 hours ago, sally02 said:

Gellions in the High Street - great bar, atmosphere and traditional music.

Agree Gellions is spot on. That’s our go to bar every time we’re in Inverness. A band called Schiehallion  play in there every Saturday and Sunday teatime (or at least used to pre Covid) and they are brilliant. 
Hootenanny always has live music too although is a wee bit more touristy.

Someone mentioned McCallums too which is a good pub, but last time I was there it was still a cash only bar, so bear that in mind.

You’ll struggle to go wrong in Inverness to be honest. It’s a cracking wee city. 

20 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Agree Gellions is spot on. That’s our go to bar every time we’re in Inverness. A band called Schiehallion  play in there every Saturday and Sunday teatime (or at least used to pre Covid) and they are brilliant. 
Hootenanny always has live music too although is a wee bit more touristy.

Someone mentioned McCallums too which is a good pub, but last time I was there it was still a cash only bar, so bear that in mind.

You’ll struggle to go wrong in Inverness to be honest. It’s a cracking wee city. 

My wife is from up that way. Been in Inverness loads of times but never on a night out 🤔.

33 years of missed opportunities 😂.

One of the lads coming is a goth. Anyone know anything of any goth like pubs?

19 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

My wife is from up that way. Been in Inverness loads of times but never on a night out 🤔.

33 years of missed opportunities 😂.

One of the lads coming is a goth. Anyone know anything of any goth like pubs?

If you’ve been married for 33 years and this guy is your pal, tell him he’s too old to be a goth! 😆

4 hours ago, sally02 said:

McCallums in Union Street is pretty good as well.

McCallums can be a bit “lively” at times, I never walk past on their side of the street.😬

Revolution in Church Street, 30 seconds from Gellions which is across from Town Hall.

Bottom of Academy Street, three pubs within 50 yards.

McGregors, good food and live music, usually traditional.

The Foundry….as above, pot luck with music, differs by week, last time I was in it was really good.

Blackfriars….good food, nice enough pub.

A few choices for you, hope it’s on the back of three points.

5 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Cheers.

Thanks

5 league games to play before the "split" with this one looking like a hard place to get much more than a draw IMO as Ross County have really picked up, as they normally seem to do later in the season. 

@Kombibuddie, better prepare yourself, and your company, for a hard 90 minutes. 

After this game it's Dundee (A), Dundee Utd (H), Motherwell (A) and Rangers (H)

Points from these 5 games, 5 as we don't look like we can score many goals. 

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

5 league games to play before the "split" with this one looking like a hard place to get much more than a draw IMO as Ross County have really picked up, as they normally seem to do later in the season. 

@Kombibuddie, better prepare yourself, and your company, for a hard 90 minutes. 

After this game it's Dundee (A), Dundee Utd (H), Motherwell (A) and Rangers (H)

Points from these 5 games, 5 as we don't look like we can score many goals. 

3 of my 4 mates going to Ross County know the challenges.

We've done a yearly trip to a St Mirren match (home or away). They know what to expect

The were coming to Love St 20+ years ago with me. They came to last game at Love St & 1st game at Greenhill road.

The 2 nights out in inverness will numb the suffering should we not win.

Edited by Kombibuddie
Grammar

8 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

3 of my 4 mates going to Ross County know the challenges.

We've done a yearly trip to a St Mirren match (home or away). They know what to expect

The were coming to Love St 20+ years ago with me. They came to last game at Love St & 1st game at Greenhill road.

The 2 nights out in inverness will numb the suffering should we not win.

Just checked the weather, looking pretty reasonable, should be dry, little wind and not exactly roasting at 7 deg.

:thumbs2

48 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just checked the weather, looking pretty reasonable, should be dry, little wind and not exactly roasting at 7 deg.

:thumbs2

I'll be fine. The southern softies are bringing their big coats & hats & gloves & scarves 😂