Ross County v St Mirren 5th March

Kombibuddie

Hate to go against the grain here, but I think were doing OK.  So far. Its a very even game. We've had more possession, but done little with it, but they've done little as well. Both keepers have had nothing to do. And, yet again, there  have been some very strange refereeing decisions.

18 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Power is struggling with his lack of pace in the middle today.

9 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Power has been absolutely woeful today. 

Quote from the BBC.

"St Mirren midfielder Alan Power is imposing himself on the game well as the visitors grow back into this one."

🤔

While they have hardly worked our keeper they are better/faster all over the park.
Now's the time for the manager to show he's got a clue, as the team don't seem to have one between them right now. 
he's running riot down that left wing, also hungbo has a free reign down the right wing, we cannot deal with these
2 guys. need to get a grip of this in the second half
From his previous teams and line ups Robinson has liked to play 433. Is it that he doesn't have the players or place in our squad to play it? In the past he had liked wide guys with pace, which we don't have. I can only hope in the summer he looks to get players with the pace Ross Co have, as we are so, so unbelievably slow in comparison.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

Quote from the BBC.

"St Mirren midfielder Alan Power is imposing himself on the game well as the visitors grow back into this one."

🤔

Watching a different game to me, he’s having a nightmare today, might well get hooked at half time as Erhahan is coming on along with that dumpling Main I just think.