Ukraine v Russia Has Kicked Off

shull

7 hours ago, Rascal said:

A little more recent news on the “possible/probable” problems for the owner of Chelsea Football Club

So, at last, the penny has finally dropped that, AT THIS POINT, Mr Abramovich has NO restrictions/sanctions against him. :happyclapper

Very gracious of you to admit it.......................oh, wait. :thumbsdown

47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, at last, the penny has finally dropped that, AT THIS POINT, Mr Abramovich has NO restrictions/sanctions against him. :happyclapper

Very gracious of you to admit it.......................oh, wait. :thumbsdown

Actually. Look back. You will find that at no point did I say he currently did other than noted later in this post regarding travel. If you learn to read then at least some things will surely get into that brain of yours. To check…simply go back to my first post where I replied to your 3 questions. What I clearly struggled to get you to grasp is that not all of the Oligarchs Assets  are being sanctioned at the same time. It’s a rolling programme. I then provided you with news from a variety of sources to show the pressure building from a variety of sources on the government to do just that with Mr A. His scramble to somehow distance the football club tends to support the fact that he is worried and trying to protect what is most likely his largest asset in the UK. As I said, Factually travel by Russian planes whether commercial or private are banned so technically there are already sanctions on Mr A and others regarding travel as well as on bank and funding. Meanwhile to western countries and legal systems are busy tracking down assets . Often hidden in nominee companies and perhaps trusts. On that final point you will have read in what I was kind enough to post for you to read is that permission has still to be given by The Charity Commission regarding the operations of Chelsea FC and that some , at least, of the Charity Trustees are unsure that they wish to take this on. Give yourself a break and take some time away from the keyboard.

Edited by Rascal

31 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Actually. Look back. You will find that at no point did I say he currently did other than noted later in this post regarding travel. If you learn to read then at least some things will surely get into that brain of yours. To check…simply go back to my first post where I replied to your 3 questions. What I clearly struggled to get you to grasp is that not all of the Oligarchs Assets  are being sanctioned at the same time. It’s a rolling programme. I then provided you with news from a variety of sources to show the pressure building from a variety of sources on the government to do just that with Mr A. His scramble to somehow distance the football club tends to support the fact that he is worried and trying to protect what is most likely his largest asset in the UK. As I said, Factually travel by Russian planes whether commercial or private are banned so technically there are already sanctions on Mr A and others regarding travel as well as on bank and funding. Meanwhile to western countries and legal systems are busy tracking down assets . Often hidden in nominee companies and perhaps trusts. On that final point you will have read in what I was kind enough to post for you to read is that permission has still to be given by The Charity Commission regarding the operations of Chelsea FC and that some , at least, of the Charity Trustees are unsure that they wish to take this on. Give yourself a break and take some time away from the keyboard.

Squirm squirm wriggle wriggle, no change, you classless oink. 👎

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Squirm squirm wriggle wriggle, no change, you classless oink. 👎

Titch. Do yourself a favour and read before you post. And don’t post when you are pissed. No need for you to squirm and wriggle fella. I know it’s all a bit beyond you. 

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Mr A raised at PM Questions by Keir Starmer. Pressure still on. Bill on Monday will further pave the way for chasing down asset ownership and facilitate further action.

4 hours ago, renfrew156 said:

Almost impossible without starting World War 3 

He seems to have the power to crack down on any

dissent within Russia, another Jo Stalin.

He needs to be able to demonstrate advantage gained by his actions which are “reluctantly “agreed by NATO, UN, EU etc to save face. How and what…  currently who knows

23 hours ago, Rascal said:

He needs to be able to demonstrate advantage gained by his actions which are “reluctantly “agreed by NATO, UN, EU etc to save face. How and what…  currently who knows

Maybe half it in two

image.png.99fa72463fea06682f44434f9bc4ca68.png

Edited by renfrew156

6 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

Maybe half it in two

image.png.99fa72463fea06682f44434f9bc4ca68.png

Looks like one third and two thirds. East/West of Dnipro river perhaps. They would want to keep the large nuclear power plant in which was in the news a day or two ago. Nice city about 50 per cent bigger than Edinburgh. Have worked there and enjoyed an evening or two at the riverside.

Edited by Rascal

Zelensky addresses Parliament. UK and USA announce plans to stop buying gas and oil from Russia. MacDonalds, Starbucks, Coke and Pepsi and others close operations in Russia. Poland to supply close to 30 MIG fighters to Ukraine whilst the USA supply them with F16’s which further strengthen European Forces. What a day