Ukraine v Russia Has Kicked Off

shull

On 4/29/2022 at 6:00 PM, StanleySaint said:

The UN Secretary General's power has always been dependent on the constituent nations respecting the organisation, once one of the major players decides not to play along the UN SG becomes another useless figurehead. As we can now clearly see!

Very true SS but also very sad.

On 5/1/2022 at 9:20 AM, Cookie Monster said:

I might be the lucky one that will be going bang rather than getting covered in radiation dust. emoji50.png

If you are concerned about the possibility of radiation dust in the future, I have a batch of top quality radiation suits at discount prices. You can pick whatever colour suits. I recommend the last one though

Blue MorphsuitGreen MorphsuitBlack and White Check Morphsuit

Edited by truesaint
just because

6 minutes ago, eastlandssaint said:

Politics is an extremely messy affair. Turkey want restrictions on Kurdish groups in Sweden and Finland. The Kurds are a thorn in Turkey’s side as they see it as they want a Kurdish homeland across land currently in Turkey, Iraq and I believe Syria.

2 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Politics is an extremely messy affair. Turkey want restrictions on Kurdish groups in Sweden and Finland. The Kurds are a thorn in Turkey’s side as they see it as they want a Kurdish homeland across land currently in Turkey, Iraq and I believe Syria.

And northern Iran.

Iraqis used to speak to me about the Kurds as being, “like you bloody Scots!  Troublesome - and they have the oil!”.

Around Kirkuk.

Not to mention the issues with the Irish Protocol. It's not all international threat in UK real chance the troubles could return.
Simple solution to that, give NI to ROI and the troubles will be ROI's problem, not the UK's.

1 minute ago, Slarti said:
17 minutes ago, exiledfan said:
Not to mention the issues with the Irish Protocol. It's not all international threat in UK real chance the troubles could return.

Simple solution to that, give NI to ROI and the troubles will be ROI's problem, not the UK's.

Not sure how that will pan out when the bombs are going off in mainland UK again. 

8 hours ago, exiledfan said:

Not sure how that will pan out when the bombs are going off in mainland UK again. 

Afaik, NONE of the bombs in mainland Britain during the recent “troubles” were attributed to Loyalists.  Certainly all those I had experience of were down to murdering, separatist IRA twats.

And - as the only people who’d be upset by slarti’s “solution” would be loyalists - I think bombs would be more likely to go off in Dublin, Waterford, Cork etc.

I may be flattering them, but I doubt that loyalists are daft enough to bomb the UK cos they love it so much.

An afterthought…

I am relying on the sevco fans in Seville to demonstrate how civilised and peace-loving loyalists always are, even if they do win…  

Tho….  if there was a god, god forbid!  :)

Edited by antrin

Afaik, NONE of the bombs in mainland Britain during the recent “troubles” were attributed to Loyalists.  Certainly all those I had experience of were down to murdering, separatist IRA twats.
And - as the only people who’d be upset by slarti’s “solution” would be loyalists - I think bombs would be more likely to go off in Dublin, Waterford, Cork etc.
I may be flattering them, but I doubt that loyalists are daft enough to bomb the UK cos they love it so much.

That was my point, the bombs would be in ROI not UK and would be down to murdering, separatist loyalist twats.

12 hours ago, Slarti said:
12 hours ago, exiledfan said:

Believe me, the RoI doesn't want to be saddled with the North. Only the die hard Republicans here would welcome them. Too much historical baggage. And, FYI, loyalist bombs DID go off here, in Dublin and Monaghan.