Celtic v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 2/3/22

shull

I'm not saying JG didn't have his faults but I would have loved to hear or see the team tactics for this one."let's always  have 3 players running towards the ball, then when celtic pass leave 20 yards with nobody there for them to run into"

Not the best start considering he started with a winning team.........

2 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

I'm not saying JG didn't have his faults but I would have loved to hear or see the team tactics for this one."let's always  have 3 players running towards the ball, then when celtic pass leave 20 yards with nobody there for them to run into"

Considering Celtic & Hearts are 1st & 3rd in the league, could have been easier. 

9 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Game against Hearts where we played over an hour with 10 men then a trip to Celtic park. 

Would be tough for any manager to get points from that. 

I never thought we'd score, we don;t score that many against easier teams.

Disappointed overall, defended well for the first half, a wee bit unlucky in the way both gioals fell for them but when you're inviting pressure that's liable to happen. 

Big games coming up, interesting to see when the new manager that many were over the mokn with produces the goods,. 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Considering Celtic & Hearts are 1st & 3rd in the league, could have been easier. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Game against Hearts where we played over an hour with 10 men then a trip to Celtic park. 

Would be tough for any manager to get points from that. 

Get away. :lol:

Thought we played better when Grieve and Brophy came on, looked to breakthrough and pressed hard, never expected anything from tonights game so not overly bothered especially as Celtics goals came from breaks in the ball not great play from them as we stifled their play for most of the game.

So couple of positives first one being Robinson not being slow at changing it up and Mcarthy getting 90 mins

Maybe it’s just me, but despite the set up and the dominance of Celtic l thought that was the most positive performance by us at Parkhead, aside from last year’s victory last season, in a long time. We don’t score enough, we know that, that is the bigger concern with only two home games before split. Ross County on a roll so Saturday could be another hard shift. We tried.