Celtic v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 2/3/22

shull

22 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Not buying in to the doom and gloom predictions

Shock result on the cards ( for some )

We won’t lose tonight….

Unlucky mate, I actually stick a wee bet on 0-0 at half time, I should have stuck with my initial "prediction". :wink:

22 hours ago, faraway saint said:

We will. 

Prediction: Celtic more than none St Mirren nill. :P

12 hours ago, Wardog said:

So after all those amazing results we are still 9th..how do u explain that mighty position?

We are 9th because we have  worse goal difference than Ross county but same points however we have played a game less, If we win that (not a given) we move to 6th and if we beat County on Saturday we could go 4th.

They are of course If's so thats how I explain that mighty position, closest SPL I have ever seen couple of wins you climb high, couple of losses you drop exciting isnt it 😃

Too many draws as Rascal says but when was the last time a SMFC fan could say that they so far have only lost 9 games all season.

Aye, we can micro analyse as much shit as you like, we are where we are because we are currently the 9th best team in the league.

The league doesn't lie, especially after a decent amount of games.

Negative Normans & Positive Pete's can try to talk it down or up as much as they like, FACTS are facts. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, we can micro analyse as much shit as you like, we are where we are because we are currently the 9th best team in the league.

The league doesn't lie, especially after a decent amount of games.

Negative Normans & Positive Pete's can try to talk it down or up as much as they like, FACTS are facts. 

The fact is that we have a game in hand. Once that is played and the result known then we will know if we are the 5th or 6th or 9th best if we are going to be pedantic about it.