Sir Alex

4 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Any chance of giving this rubbish a rest….it’s on nearly every thread and is tedious as hell.

I know and the wee man should.

Lets get back on topic.

I don’t want a statue but would like Sir A and other managers to get recognition in our hall of fame which is, I think, the point being made.

Edited by Rascal

5 hours ago, WeeBud said:

And so it goes on…….🥱

6 hours ago, Sidmirren said:

You quoted Ricky instead of Toxic Titch from Arbroath , who is THE forum troll , bully and abuser.

5 hours ago, WeeBud said:

And so it goes on…….🥱

True, but…. :)

7 hours ago, antrin said:

True, but…. :)

I quoted the last post, each time, in the thread......I'm not getting embroiled in your petty shite either but there is no doubt, in my mind, that the pettiness displayed from so-called "grown-ups" is ruining thread, after thread, after thread.

50 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

I quoted the last post, each time, in the thread......I'm not getting embroiled in your petty shite either but there is no doubt, in my mind, that the pettiness displayed from so-called "grown-ups" is ruining thread, after thread, after thread.

So About Sir Alex and other managers appearing in our hall of fame. Do you have views on this or how they might be chosen?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Rascal said:

Cameo appearance on the screen at the ground today to honour our very own Tony Fitzpatrick. 

A slap in the face that one of the greatest managers in the history of football gave a video message to honour our departing CEO and we couldn't even turn the sound up.

Half the west stand didn't even realise it was Fergie on the screen.

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

A slap in the face that one of the greatest managers in the history of football gave a video message to honour our departing CEO and we couldn't even turn the sound up.

Certainly could have been louder.

16 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

That "sounds" about right, slap dash, as my dad used to say. 

21 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yes please.
I truly hope so.

I honestly believe reconciliation isn't out of the equation.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

I'm sure they said they would at the end when announcer apologised and said they would .

Yes for a hall of fame for managers. 

Never knew anything about this while at the game.

I was expecting Tony to come onto the pitch at half time, so the fans could have given him a round of applause and for him to give us a wave back. 

Surprise it didn't happen and i still get the feeling he been forced out of the club. 

I was expecting Tony to come onto the pitch at half time, so the fans could have given him a round of applause and for him to give us a wave back. 
Surprise it didn't happen and i still get the feeling he been forced out of the club. 
He was.
Walk with honour and be ambassador... or be sacked.

Correct decision.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

He was.
Walk with honour and be ambassador... or be sacked.

Correct decision.

That being the case, surprise his pal and ex chairman Scott didn't leave as well. 

It was advertised they'll be a presentation at game later in the season. [emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji837]

Here's the announcement.

Today marks Tony Fitzpatrick's last home game as CEO ahead of his retirement on March 31st.

Tony wishes the focus to be on the team this afternoon and as such a special presentation will be made at a later date to thank him for his service to St Mirren.