Saints v Rangers April 2022

Rascal

Looked but can’t find a thread for this. Another tough home match. The final one before the split and perhaps our final chance to slip into the top six if we can take a point or three. If I am correct (it happens sometimes) then Rangers will have had a heavy duty week having played Celtic on the Sunday and in Europe in the midweek. Watched Dundee v Rangers match on TV and they didn’t find it easy but did end up winning. Might we seize our chance or might we freeze in the headlights?

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:
38 minutes ago, antrin said:
What is Rangers?
are St Mirren playing in a memorial match for a dead club? 

It's like when a guy called William names his son William. Different entity, similar DNA.

Oh… I see…. so is that where the term “billy boys” comes from?

Boys, Boys. Don’t laugh at the afflicted.

150 Years Old don’t you know and never once infringed sporting integrity.

Early kick off on the Sunday means that at least two of our group won’t make. One will be in Elie and the other in the borders.

Edited by Rascal

If we can somehow get the 3 points from Motherwell and Celtic beat Penalty Rangers 

Penalty Rangers will be ripe for the taking they will know the league title is gone, top 6 could still be possible, long shot but stranger things have happened in football at least we have it in our own hands or rather feet eh boots i mean 

24 minutes ago, antrin said:

You started the topic. Only you can edit the errors.

go to your first post.

click on the 3 dots at top rhs.

edit accordingly. And save.

edit: I just edited ‘can’ above from cabin

Can it still be edited ?

7 hours ago, antrin said:

You started the topic. Only you can edit the errors.

go to your first post.

click on the 3 dots at top rhs.

edit accordingly. And save.

edit: I just edited ‘can’ above from cabin

Stop telling people what to do, not everybody is as obsessed as you about Rangers. :thumbsdown

Anyhow, with Rangers still being involved in Europe we can only hope it has some effect on them, although I don't hold out much hope.

They weren't great in the bits I seen against Dundee but Dundee did have a go at them, something we rarely do. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Stop telling people what to do, not everybody is as obsessed as you about Rangers. :thumbsdown

Anyhow, with Rangers still being involved in Europe we can only hope it has some effect on them, although I don't hold out much hope.

They weren't great in the bits I seen against Dundee but Dundee did have a go at them, something we rarely do. 

Brilliant 😂

That is precisely my point, fartaway.  Good, honest football - not bigotry. 👍

only a bigot such as yourself would wish to continue propagating the Big Lie.

Rangers was allowed to die by its loyalist fans a dozen years ago, after it massively cheated on its taxes (plus illegal player remuneration and other unpaid debts) then went broke.  Smart financiers that recognised a gullible fanbase saw an opportunity to cash in on that gullibility of loyalist mugs.

They created an intricate business setup, where a financial company (Rangers International FC) held purse strings for the newly created new club, The Rangers plc.

Thank you for giving me another opportunity to clarify things for you.  :)

16 minutes ago, antrin said:

That is precisely my point, fartaway.  Good, honest football - not bigotry. 👍

only a bigot such as yourself would wish to continue propagating the Big Lie.

Rangers was allowed to die by its loyalist fans a dozen years ago, after it massively cheated on its taxes (plus illegal player remuneration and other unpaid debts) then went broke.  Smart financiers that recognised a gullible fanbase saw an opportunity to cash in on that gullibility of loyalist mugs.

They created an intricate business setup, where a financial company (Rangers International FC) held purse strings for the newly created new club, The Rangers plc.

Thank you for giving me another opportunity to clarify things for you.  :)

😴