Saints v Rangers April 2022

Rascal

I was going to join this forum but, after perusing, I think I'll give it a miss. The childish antics of the likes of rascal and faraway Saint are beyond belief. Sad as I really would have liked discussing things with fellow saints' fans.
You've been here for years, shull.

You've also been away with the fairies for years.

11 minutes ago, Home saint said:

I was going to join this forum but, after perusing, I think I'll give it a miss. The childish antics of the likes of rascal and faraway Saint are beyond belief. Sad as I really would have liked discussing things with fellow saints' fans.

Just stay, plenty of great Saints fans on here to engage with, including rascal. Ignore the bully Faraway Saint and that other non saints fan Slarti.

9 hours ago, Home saint said:

Yet, you HAVE joined and, lo and behold, you immediately, view my profile.

I'm no Sherlock but that smacks of an alias. :byebye

10 hours ago, Home saint said:

Sorry to see you go. Always enjoy folks talking about football on here. You would undoubtably be an asset. I urge you to reconsider.

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Yet, you HAVE joined and, lo and behold, you immediately, view my profile.

I'm no Sherlock but that smacks of an alias. :byebye

What a paranoid crumbling wreck you are. You can dish it out , but the bully hates replies. Do people view your profile ? Aw shite, phone the polis or cry to Div. What if I gave you a like, would that make it all better ? You pathetic troll.

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Somebody tell him. :lol:

Why dont you correct him ? Nah, as you have been doing for ages you prefer to bully , troll and abuse a St Mirren supporting pensioner who is an absolute gentleman . Ricky has been to more saints games in a month than you have in your life, toxic titchy.

5 minutes ago, Sidmirren said:

Why dont you correct him ? Nah, as you have been doing for ages you prefer to bully , troll and abuse a St Mirren supporting pensioner who is an absolute gentleman . Ricky has been to more saints games in a month than you have in your life, toxic titchy.

Sid. Thanks. Appreciated.

FS ..do your own work but ,as I said……not my words. A tweet that has, for a variety of reasons, been questioned on that platform. To be honest, I don’t care a jot about the accuracy or otherwise of the post. Just posted what the tweet as it was.

It amazes me when posters who don’t actually read a post accurately enough go off on rants. Sad but amusing in its own way. To those involved, try reading the post again. No apology needed. Helpful hint - the posts starts by saying - not my words.

Edited by Rascal

18 hours ago, Rascal said:

Sid. Thanks. Appreciated.

FS ..do your own work but ,as I said……not my words. A tweet that has, for a variety of reasons, been questioned on that platform. To be honest, I don’t care a jot about the accuracy or otherwise of the post. Just posted what the tweet as it was.

Ricky, the tweet is accurate. I think the point being made, is that Rangers (or The Rangers depending on your point of view) lost to Zenit in the final of the UEFA Cup, not The Europa League.

On 3/22/2022 at 8:34 AM, antrin said:

That is precisely my point, fartaway.  Good, honest football - not bigotry. 👍

only a bigot such as yourself would wish to continue propagating the Big Lie.

Rangers was allowed to die by its loyalist fans a dozen years ago, after it massively cheated on its taxes (plus illegal player remuneration and other unpaid debts) then went broke.  Smart financiers that recognised a gullible fanbase saw an opportunity to cash in on that gullibility of loyalist mugs.

They created an intricate business setup, where a financial company (Rangers International FC) held purse strings for the newly created new club, The Rangers plc.

Thank you for giving me another opportunity to clarify things for you.  :)

Antrin, this is not good for your health.

Despite all of the above being factually correct, the world has moved on and the world has decreed that they are (in a footballing sense) the same Rangers. They still play at Ibrox, they still play in the same colours, their honours are still preserved by the SFA, the SPFL, UEFA etc. The history books say they have won 55 titles, not 1. You need to let it go Buddie or it'll eat you up. 😘

Antrin, this is not good for your health.
Despite all of the above being factually correct, the world has moved on and the world has decreed that they are (in a footballing sense) the same Rangers. They still play at Ibrox, they still play in the same colours, their honours are still preserved by the SFA, the SPFL, UEFA etc. The history books say they have won 55 titles, not 1. You need to let it go Buddie or it'll eat you up. [emoji8]
No chance, it's still funny as f**k.