Saints v Rangers April 2022

Rascal

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Antrin, this is not good for your health.

Despite all of the above being factually correct, the world has moved on and the world has decreed that they are (in a footballing sense) the same Rangers. They still play at Ibrox, they still play in the same colours, their honours are still preserved by the SFA, the SPFL, UEFA etc. The history books say they have won 55 titles, not 1. You need to let it go Buddie or it'll eat you up. 😘

Ta, TPAFKA!

Thank you for your concern, but relax…. It isnae eating me up.

I just prefer the truth.  And despite craven Scottish media and the corrupt Scottish Football authorities currently all wanting every idiot to submit to the big lie in order that they may make money out of bigotry, I’ll persevere with pointing out the truth.

Like Galileo and James Hutton, I’ll stick to the truth knowing that inevitably, the world will eventually see the light.

if nothing else, the truth upsets bigots and bawbags.  :)

Edited by antrin

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ricky, the tweet is accurate. I think the point being made, is that Rangers (or The Rangers depending on your point of view) lost to Zenit in the final of the UEFA Cup, not The Europa League.

Thanks, I get that TPAFKA. The original post was a mischievous one by , I believe, a Celtic Fan to stir things up with Fake News on Both Counts on Twitter. That is … different club…..different competition. Trump style Fake News

1 hour ago, antrin said:

Ta, TPAFKA!

I just prefer the truth.  And despite craven Scottish media and the corrupt Scottish Football authorities currently all wanting every idiot to submit to the big lie in order that they may make money out of bigotry, I’ll persevere with pointing out the truth.

Like Galileo and James Hutton, I’ll stick to the truth knowing that inevitably, the world will eventually see the light.

I’m a big fan of the truth too Antrin and what you say in undoubtedly the truth.

However, the problem is it’s now people like you who demand the truth to be heard that are deemed to be the “idiots” in the eyes of the masses Unfortunately, that is also a truth and I actually don’t think it does annoy or upset the bigots any more. They just think you’re bigoted because you can’t accept the generally accepted “truth”.

By the way, what’s Jimmy H got to do with it? 😀

2 hours ago, antrin said:

Ta, TPAFKA!

Correct, the truth upsets bigots, bawbags and the wee scab from Arbroath.

This might already have been covered but having watched those loonballs with their moronic protest at Dundee it is possible that they could do it again at our place only this time from both ends of the ground ( cue another debate altogether) thus causing even more disruption and delay than happened up in Dundee.

i can see it now “ Excuse me sir you appear to have rather large testicles and extra loo roll. You clearly have a serious medical condition, please call on one of our helpful staff if you require any further assistance, enjoy the match” 

“Aye cheers. Wearrapeepul”

On 3/22/2022 at 7:06 PM, faraway saint said:

Yet, you HAVE joined and, lo and behold, you immediately, view my profile.

I'm no Sherlock but that smacks of an alias. :byebye

Just saw this. Nonsense. I didn't view your profile. I don't know how to and am not interested. I read ghat you were all self consuming and it appears tp be correct. 

1 hour ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

This might already have been covered but having watched those loonballs with their moronic protest at Dundee it is possible that they could do it again at our place only this time from both ends of the ground ( cue another debate altogether) thus causing even more disruption and delay than happened up in Dundee.

i can see it now “ Excuse me sir you appear to have rather large testicles and extra loo roll. You clearly have a serious medical condition, please call on one of our helpful staff if you require any further assistance, enjoy the match” 

Indeed

Edited by Rascal

1 hour ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Even stretch joined up unfurled loo rolls the length of the park covering the pitch. Some might say, but I couldn’t possibly say it, that these particular supporters need this amount of toilet roll because they are sxxxx (rhymes with white).

Antrin. This is a case against the structural financial inequalities in Scottish Football. Worth a watch.

St.Mirren could make a bit of cash from their protests.   How about  bringing back Bung a Baw at Panda ?
Let’s search the bastards on entry an sell them their own Balls back for a couple of quid. [emoji23]

Or just sell loo rolls at the turnstiles, £2 each.

Used ones, obviously.

53 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

St.Mirren could make a bit of cash from their protests.   How about  bringing back Bung a Baw at Panda ?
Let’s search the bastards on entry an sell them their own Balls back for a couple of quid. 😂

Certainly entrepreneurial thinking. I like it. More please. Ever thought of joining the SMISA board?

5 hours ago, Home saint said:

Just saw this. Nonsense. I didn't view your profile. I don't know how to and am not interested. I read ghat you were all self consuming and it appears tp be correct. 

Toxic Titch from Arbroath is very self consuming. Who else on the forum cares about profile views or receiving " likes" , only him. He has had nearly 75000 profile views. That must be torture for the paranoid tube. His wee mans syndrome makes him want to hit out and everybody who is better and bigger than him. The dear needs to calm the f**k down. The jealousy and envy of others is his major downfall. 

25 minutes ago, Sidmirren said:

Toxic Titch from Arbroath is very self consuming. Who else on the forum cares about profile views or receiving " likes" , only him. He has had nearly 75000 profile views. That must be torture for the paranoid tube. His wee mans syndrome makes him want to hit out and everybody who is better and bigger than him. The dear needs to calm the f**k down. The jealousy and envy of others is his major downfall. 

Breakdown imminent. 😆😆😆

On 3/24/2022 at 6:43 AM, faraway saint said:

Ok, must have been an alias of an alias.  :wacko:

Troll off. :byebye

image.png.494589906f67ee8203d32f2cf5b99815.png

You made this up. I have no interest in who you may or not be. It's very easy to make this using the simplest of apps. Anyway. IF I was an alias as you suggested, why would I need to check who you were? I hope I'm wrong but you seem to be in need of some real intervention. Perhaps, for your own mental health, you should take some time out. Stay safe.