Saints v Rangers April 2022

Rascal

Just point of principal here...we have Airdrie pushing for promo and Clydebank winning games in Scottish Cup...just because something dies doesnt mean you cant celebrate its birth...ie the real Elvis...admittingly he was never bankrupt or corrupt or as fat as Derek Johnstone🙂

48 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Just point of principal here...we have Airdrie pushing for promo and Clydebank winning games in Scottish Cup...just because something dies doesnt mean you cant celebrate its birth...ie the real Elvis...admittingly he was never bankrupt or corrupt or as fat as Derek Johnstone🙂

But was he as miserable?

8 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Aberdeen  1 Ross County 1

Hearts 2 Hibs 0

Livingston 1 Motherwell 2

St Mirren 4 Rangers 0 

Stephen Robinson   :notworthy 

Me 

pills GIF 

Big ask on the one hand and why not on the other. Shows how close things really are.

9 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Hard to see anything other than a convincing defeat…

However… we can but hope

There's certain situations that I could see us sneaking something but with Rangers, especially in Europe, playing some decent stuff and our players playing like a pub team, certainly in defence, the only thing I can see is us nil and Rangers two or three and that's only because Morelos is injured. 

Clutching at straws here , but in my opinion our best scenario would be a win for Septic today meaning the league is all but over .

The Rankers have massive European ties either side of our game and a cup semi to consider . Hopefully they will concentrate on keeping players fit and focused on winning in Europe & the Cup .

Would also be helpful if our players woke up on Sunday Morning and believe they are Real Madrid rather than Real Bad .

as I said, clutching at straws …… desperately!! 🙄

7 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Clutching at straws here , but in my opinion our best scenario would be a win for Septic today meaning the league is all but over .

The Rankers have massive European ties either side of our game and a cup semi to consider . Hopefully they will concentrate on keeping players fit and focused on winning in Europe & the Cup .

Would also be helpful if our players woke up on Sunday Morning and believe they are Real Madrid rather than Real Bad .

as I said, clutching at straws …… desperately!! 🙄

For the same reasons I think it'll only be 0-2. :wink:

Don’t expect us to get anything from this game but I fancy us to get beat by anyone at the moment so maybe a game with no expectations will actually take pressure off the players. More hopefully the fakes have their wee winning run brought to an end, momentum is with them, need that to end. 

3 minutes ago, Bgsaint said:

Don’t expect us to get anything from this game but I fancy us to get beat by anyone at the moment so maybe a game with no expectations will actually take pressure off the players. More hopefully the fakes have their wee winning run brought to an end, momentum is with them, need that to end. 

If Septic win today , I fully expect them to press hard v Saintees next week to press home their advantage .

as I said, clutching at straws …… desperately!! [emoji849]

I had a quick glance , but couldn’t be bothered to calculate

Is there a scenario in next set of fixtures that could allow us top 6 ?

6 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

I had a quick glance , but couldn’t be bothered to calculate

Is there a scenario in next set of fixtures that could allow us top 6 ?

A long shot but aye. 

Hearts win against Hibs 

Livi don't win against Motherwell 

Ross County draw with Aberdeen 

We win against the Scum. 

Easy.