Saints v Rangers April 2022

Rascal

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Are you a self abuser?

As you are clearly ripping the heid aff it with this nonsense.

He's actually correct. If you don't like someone's posts, stick them on ignore and save us all from the bickering and drama, please! :)

1 minute ago, Rascal said:

Amen to that.

This is a football forum

Indeed! I haven't actually got anyone on ignore - I really couldn't care less if someone insults me, particularly online. It tends to be the inadequate, malcontent or even the sub-normal, and these people need my sympathy not my wrath. 😔

I would normally do a dot count for a big game like this, but lots of season ticket holders don't turn up for these games. We can only speculate as to the reasons:

i) They think we'll lose and cannot stand the sight of lots of gloating OF fans.

ii) They find the Old Firm clubs' songs too offensive (snowflakes).

iii) It's relatively early a Sunday and they're in church.

iv) It's relatively early and they're hungover.

v) It's on the TV.

vii) They have other commitments - work, family commitments, etc.

So, although it looks like the stands will be full, they won't be. :( 

8 minutes ago, W6er said:

So you condone sectarianism, bigotry and racism?

That’s nice.

14 minutes ago, W6er said:

Indeed! I haven't actually got anyone on ignore - I really couldn't care less if someone insults me, particularly online. It tends to be the inadequate, malcontent or even the sub-normal, and these people need my sympathy not my wrath. 😔

I would normally do a dot count for a big game like this, but lots of season ticket holders don't turn up for these games. We can only speculate as to the reasons:

i) They think we'll lose and cannot stand the sight of lots of gloating OF fans.

v) It's on the TV.

I miss your dot counts! 

As you say, many possible reasons

Let’s see. How many threads have I posted in today? We’re these posts about the topics? I’d answer to the first, less than some and to the second as much as any. Back to the game. I will be there but not all of our group will be. A mix of holidays and too early to travel from the East Neil of Fife comfortably. I’m sure others travel further. I  don’t like the sectarian stuff one little bit by either side but I’ll be dammed if they will stop me coming to see my team play at home.

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

So you condone sectarianism, bigotry and racism?

That’s nice.

That's a silly, straw man argument. I don't condone your insults...but I'm not offended by them. :) I think people who espouse bigotry are similar to those who prolifically abuse others on internet forums - ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, W6er said:

That's a silly, straw man argument. I don't condone your insults...but I'm not offended by them. :) I think people who espouse bigotry are similar to those who prolifically abuse others on internet forums - ridiculous. 

Big team found.

313AC81A-667E-4225-A71E-BF07AEEAE824.jpeg.f781574bae01c443d48809ea320bbee9.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Let’s see. How many threads have I posted in today? We’re these posts about the topics? I’d answer to the first, less than some and to the second as much as any. Back to the game. I will be there but not all of our group will be. A mix of holidays and too early to travel from the East Neil of Fife comfortably. I’m sure others travel further. I  don’t like the sectarian stuff one little bit by either side but I’ll be dammed if they will stop me coming to see my team play at home.

It's definitely 'Neuk'.  :)

18 minutes ago, W6er said:

Can you point to what insults I made, which ones are illegal and to whom I made them to. Just so I can advise my lawyer.

2 hours ago, antrin said:

It's definitely 'Neuk'.  :)

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

Absolutely. Neil might live there. Elie to be exact. Love the area. My son has a place there.

I thought it was the capital of Greenland! 😂

2 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Can you point to what insults I made, which ones are illegal and to whom I made them to. Just so I can advise my lawyer.

😂

Are any season ticket holders on here not going to the game? If so, as a SMISA member, I'd be interested to know why?

5 hours ago, W6er said:

v) It's on the TV.

i) I do think we'll lose and gloating fans are a done deal more often than not.

ii) Barely notice the shite they sing, got more important things on my mind.

iii) What is this "church" you talk of?

iv) I don't get hungover, I'm a professional.

v) It is indeed, I do enjoy snuggling down on the settee with a cold drink.

vi) What happened to this "number?

vii) I'm attending a "do" on saturday night, nothing to do with not attending, just thought I'd mention it to make it look as if I've a busy social life. 

PS You've mentioned the Old Firm, @antrin will be after you, it's not allowed. :lol:

PPS See the Stirling spammer couldn't wait to post, a whole 4 minutes. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

vii) I'm attending a "do" on saturday night, nothing to do with not attending, just thought I'd mention it to make it look as if I've a busy social life. 

A bit of a do! A comedy about class . Enjoyed it. Will be at the game W6.  

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

PS You've mentioned the Old Firm, @antrin will be after you, it's not allowed. :lol:

PPS See the Stirling spammer couldn't wait to post, a whole 4 minutes. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JEEZO !!!!!!!

Am I right in saying that fekin Beaton is in charge for this one? That must confirm the chances of the already inevitable pen for Sevco. 
The important thing about tomorrow is that the team are highly motivated and finally pull together to show a bit of desire and fight, something that hasn’t been on show under Robinson (other than the first half against the Arabs). 
Get fired right into them, nothing to lose and in Ronan, wee Henderson and Brophy we can hopefully get a goal or two from somewhere. 
Head says a heavy defeat, heart says 2-1 us.