Saints v Rangers April 2022

Rascal

12 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Am I right in saying that fekin Beaton is in charge for this one? That must confirm the chances of the already inevitable pen for Sevco. 

How many penalties have they had since THAT game at Ibrox a few years ago?

This "inevitable" pen gets rolled out every game, more often than not it doesn't happen and if a team is attacking, mainly Rangers, another team for most of the 90 minutes a penalty is more likely than the team defending, mainly us. 

Anyhow, todays results will determine how I feel about tomorrows game. 

From the BBC:

St Mirren - who host Rangers - look all but condemned to the bottom half. They have to hammer the champions to improve the second-worst goal difference in the division AND hope Hibs and Livingston lose, while Aberdeen and County draw.

site: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60570324

Isn't that pish?

1100248041_Screenshot2022-04-0912_49_35.png.289890cf3af753ecd1e3b3b8123c6b3b.png

Motherwell have better goal difference than us, so we can write off fifth spot. However, 6th spot is still up for grabs:

- if Hibs lose, they're on 38 points still.

- If Ross County and Aberdeen draw, they're each on 38 and 37 points respectively.

- If Livingston lose or draw, they're on either 37 or 38 points.

If all those results go our way, then there's hope of a miraculous win tomorrow, which would take us to 39 points. I presume it's the BBC talking mince again, and I'm not being thick (this time), right?

1 minute ago, W6er said:

From the BBC:

Isn't that pish?

1100248041_Screenshot2022-04-0912_49_35.png.289890cf3af753ecd1e3b3b8123c6b3b.png

Motherwell have better goal difference than us, so we can write off fifth spot. However, 6th spot is still up for grabs:

- If Ross County and Aberdeen draw, they're each on 38 and 37 points respectively.

If all those results go our way, then there's hope of a miraculous win tomorrow, which would take us to 39 points. I presume it's the BBC talking mince again, and I'm not being thick (this time), right?

IF.:lol:

28 minutes ago, W6er said:

From the BBC:

Isn't that pish?

Why not? Just why not?

Unlikely but…get into them!

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This "inevitable" pen gets rolled out every game, more often than not it doesn't happen and if a team is attacking, mainly Rangers, another team for most of the 90 minutes a penalty is more likely than the team defending, mainly us. 

Ranger's have not had a penalty in 2 games [despite umpteen stonewall claims ] their fan's are claiming the SFA are corrupt to the core and a Var panel of McCoist Boyd and Rae should be in place for next season 

Here is one recently a wild lunge against Kent wearing our Orange 7th kit  that Var would clearly see the intent from the defender 

soccer penalty GIF

9 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Ranger's have not had a penalty in 2 games [despite umpteen stonewall claims ] their fan's are claiming the SFA are corrupt to the core and a Var panel of McCoist Boyd and Rae should be in place for next season 

Here is one recently a wild lunge against Kent wearing our Orange 7th kit  that Var would clearly see the intent from the defender 

soccer penalty GIF

You're wasted..........................really wasted. :wacko:

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

IF.:lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

You're wasted..........................really wasted. :wacko:

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Will this thread be used to keep an eye on todays scores?

Might as well, it's a clusterfcuk of a thread already. :lol:

Toxic Titch, the supporter of sectarian Sevco, has certainly clusterf**ked this topic.

He really hates St Mirren and all their fans.

13 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Other results not going our way. 😫
ETA….

Well, I suppose the St. Johnstone and Dundee results are. 

We have no one to blame but ourselves.

That squad bottled 2 semis last season and failed at last gasp for top 6.

I’d be happy just securing top flight football next season.

I’m sure we all would. I’d be over the proverbial moon if we managed top 6. Just feel we let a marvellous opportunity go this season.

COYS

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hearts 1-1 Hibs, the guy on the radio almost had a heart attack, I couldn't go this radio Scotland shite but stick in a hotel room in Forfar. 

Stick in. Are you beating someone up?

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hearts 1-1 Hibs, the guy on the radio almost had a heart attack, I couldn't go this radio Scotland shite but stick in a hotel room in Forfar. 

Radio Scotland is so beneath the big wee man from Arbroath. Can you not get Celtic TV on your top of the range mobile phone ?

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

So, can't be arsed checking back, is our Top 6 still in on? 

Yes …Both Arbroath in the Championship and Celtic in the top league will be in the Top SIx. I presume you are not talking about St Mirren

Edited by Rascal

Just now, faraway saint said:

^^^^ Is Shull still cowering behind this alias? 

Oh, I can see him frantically changing aliases to post his hilarious shite. 🤡🤡🤡

Truthfully…I try to ignore you most of the time but for goodness sake try to keep on topic and forget about namecalling or harassing others. It really does diminish the enjoyment of the forum for the majority.