Saints v Rangers April 2022

Rascal

3 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Truthfully…I try to ignore you most of the time but for goodness sake try to keep on topic and forget about namecalling or harassing others. It really does diminish the enjoyment of the forum for the majority.

Ignoring is easy to do or even a quick skim.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:50 AM, faraway saint said:

No he isn't, it called spamming.

Posting in every thread with little/no content.

Ignoring doesn't solve the problem, that's lazy moderation. 

I'm sorry. I decided to tryto ignore your nonsense but this really does take the biscuit. When was the last time you made a real contribution? You truly are a waste of time. I have made it a recent policy NOT to put anyone on ignore but, in your case, I'll make an exception. I am absolutely sure I will not miss any reasonable debate in doing so. Stick to emojis.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

I'm sorry. I decided to tryto ignore your nonsense but this really does take the biscuit. When was the last time you made a real contribution? You truly are a waste of time. I have made it a recent policy NOT to put anyone on ignore but, in your case, I'll make an exception. I am absolutely sure I will not miss any reasonable debate in doing so. Stick to emojis.

Another exciting post, and still following me around.

Do yourself a favour and feck right off, you know it makes sense ya tedious bore. 🤡

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Good post. Toxic Titch is the forum mess.

Just now, Sidmirren said:

Will you please stop abusing St Mirren supporters ye drunken disaster ?

Could you refrain from quoting  him. I can just imagine what the thrill of him thinking I see his bile is doing to his heart. Although, going by his input on the forum about poor people paying for the clusterf*ck caused by the tories, I doubt he has one.