Mark O'Hara

I'm pretty sure Goodwin tried to sign him last season but he choose Motherwell... 
Was thinking when watching him we haven't missed out on much, hopefully I was wrong..
He did try for him. Clearly someone that Robinson could get to understand whatever system he is wanting
don't know much about him, what type of midfielder is he ??.
From what I know he is a bit of a utility man can play holding midfielder, central midfielder. Play on the right, play right back and think filled in at times at Centre back.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

He did try for him. Clearly someone that Robinson could get to understand whatever system he is wanting From what I know he is a bit of a utility man can play holding midfielder, central midfielder. Play on the right, play right back and think filled in at times at Centre back.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Some added detail from Transfermarkt

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mark-ohara/profil/spieler/235780

Good to see Robinson getting numbers in early.  

We need a bit of presence in midfield as I think we get forced off the ball too easy. No nothing about him so will reserve judgment till next season. 

Now for a striker, 2 wingers and a creative attacking midfielder please. 

2 hours ago, billyg said:

well the Motherwell part of your prediction was right, that is now Tait, Dunne O' Hara and maybe one or two more that I missed from them in the last couple of years.

Doesn't seem to have the waistline though, a Yardley special a day will sort that out

16 hours ago, Helmettroll said:

I'm pretty sure Goodwin tried to sign him last season but he choose Motherwell... 

Was thinking when watching him we haven't missed out on much, hopefully I was wrong..

We had a bid accepted by Peterborough two summers ago, though Motherwell matched it and he chose them over us after spending half a season on loan there.

I only remember some of his earlier career when he looked quite promising at Killie and Dundee, which led to a move to Peterborough around same time as Jason Naismith.

16 hours ago, exiledfan said:

Good to see Robinson getting numbers in early.  

We need a bit of presence in midfield as I think we get forced off the ball too easy. No nothing about him so will reserve judgment till next season. 

Now for a striker, 2 wingers and a creative attacking midfielder please. 

Missed goalkeeper.