AGM

Hendo

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 4:53 PM, santaponsasaint said:

Eddie Devine is not on the board at SMISA as a politician. But as a Saints Fan who attends games home and away. Eddie is a great guy and will do his best for St.Mirren. Before anyone asks. No I'm not a Labour voter.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

A low level politician doused in scandal. His "career" is as tainted as the company he keeps.

Edit to add:  FFS a quick google shows him in the middle of a current bullying scandal.  Its one scandal after another going back years.  Unfit for trust at any level. 

Edited by TediousTom

3 hours ago, TediousTom said:

A low level politician doused in scandal. His "career" is as tainted as the company he keeps.

Edit to add:  FFS a quick google shows him in the middle of a current bullying scandal.  Its one scandal after another going back years.  Unfit for trust at any level. 

I tried a quick Google.  Found nothing other than him and his family being bullied.

?

4 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Eddie Devine is a wonderful cooncillor for the people of Renfrew District and it would be a better place to stay If more if them were like him 

Eddie Devine is a wonderful cooncillor for the people of Renfrew District and it would be a better place to stay If more if them were like him 
As much as I like Eddie as a Saints fan. As a Councillor don't think your statement is much cop John. But as I said I'm not a labour voter.

30 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

As much as I like Eddie as a Saints fan. As a Councillor don't think your statement is much cop John. But as I said I'm not a labour voter.

I’m not a Labour voter either Gary but twice I have had to contact him and twice my problems were sorted immediately 

I don’t know Mr Devine personally &  I’m not aware of any of the Scandals mentioned by TT . 

If there are doubts or concerns over his appointment, I’d hope TT or others who may think the same would bring their concerns to the attention of SMISA & the members.  If it turns out to be gossip and hearsay , I’d hope TT would be gracious enough to offer an apology.

The colour of their political rosette should not play any part in how they are viewed in suitability for the job - unless they are a f**king Tory Knob of course 😡😉