Kieran Offord Signs Contract Extension

42 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

We need a proven goalscorer we should have given Erwin the 2 year extension 

Chris Rock has arrived. Sadly Erwin and goals for were strangers in his time with us. No goal scorer just as Chris Rock is no comedian. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Keiran Offord reminds me of a young Billy Dodds , plays up top and constantly hassles the oppositions back four . Clyde fans were even suggesting he was bullying their centre half last week . Quite impressive for an 18 year old . Think his career is progressing well and he will learn loads from Connor Salmon and Brian Rice .

Maybe Clyde's centre half is only 17.

1 hour ago, Slarti said:

Maybe Clyde's centre half is only 17.

You making stuff up again. !!!

Clyde did not play any 17 year olds on Saturday. I know how you like facts. Clydes defence on Saturday was made up of McLean 37 year old centre back, Thicot 35 year old centre back, Sulla 27 year old centre back  and Lyon 24 year old right back, Rodden 21 year old left back

Offord came on 55 mins.  Clyde on 67mins brought on Peter Grant 28 years old for Lyon.

It would appear that Menstriesaint was correct Offord bullied an experienced and aged centre half and maybe no a 17 year old.

Clyde did not play any 17 year olds on Saturday. I know how you like facts. Clydes defence on Saturday was made up of McLean 37 year old centre back, Thicot 35 year old centre back, Sulla 27 year old centre back  and Lyon 24 year old right back, Rodden 21 year old left back
Offord came on 55 mins.  Clyde on 67mins brought on Peter Grant 28 years old for Lyon.

It would appear that Menstriesaint was correct Offord bullied an experienced and aged centre half and maybe no a 17 year old.
I never made anything up and never even made a claim. And, yes, that's a fact. Back to Primary School reading lessons for you.

18 hours ago, Slarti said:
19 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

I never made anything up and never even made a claim. And, yes, that's a fact. Back to Primary School reading lessons for you.

I should have posted Maybe he wasn’t 17. Maybe your post was just indolent on checking the facts. Had you checked you would maybe not have required you to use “maybe” . Maybe you would not have needed to post the negativity and actually given the lad some credit.

Do primary schools teach the reading of tedious soporific pish

2 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

I should have posted Maybe he wasn’t 17. Maybe your post was just indolent on checking the facts. Had you checked you would maybe not have required you to use “maybe” . Maybe you would not have needed to post the negativity and actually given the lad some credit.

BD calm doon.  You're making an issue out of nothing. :wink:

3 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

A person can be indolent, but not a statement

I didn't need to check, it wasn't relative to the point I was making.

Nothing I posted was negative, it's just that you didn't understand.

You tell me, you're the one at Primary School level.

A person can be indolent, but not a statement
The same sentence implied that the post should have checked the facts properly.

He's obviously still at Primary School level for writing as well and been given a thesaurus for his birthday but not figured out how to use it properly.

2 hours ago, Slarti said:

He's obviously still at Primary School level for writing as well and been given a thesaurus for his birthday but not figured out how to use it properly.

I'm pretty sure a "post"  couldn't check anything.

14 hours ago, Slarti said:

They’re my favourite Dinosaur.

9137017F-D330-4A64-8518-5C0759A4A990.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Good day at the office for young Kieran as he grabs two goals in a 3-1 win over Malta for Scotland U19s.

Previously was listed as a hat-trick but other goal was given to Josh Adam.

It seems a very long time since the club seemed on an upward trajectory.  

Just as well some of the support didn't get their way and we'd have sacked the current manager. 😉