The Glasgow Friendly Derby

bazil85

Great friends and partnership clubs Celtic & (new) Rangers are in action 12pm Sunday. 

Could be all but a title decider but I’m sure it will be hugs and kisses all round at full time given how chummy they are now.

No Australian friendly anymore but I’m sure they will still be working closely on other mutual beneficial proposals. 🤝🤝🤝❤️❤️❤️

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Imagine it being you up and moaning about a football match thread in the ‘other football’ section. 

Almost every single topic is arguing for you. 😂

More deflecting, who said it was up to me, it's my opinion. :wacko:

Aye, we need ANOTHER thread about the old firm. :lol:

Almost every post you make is a copy/paste, deflecting from your inability to post anything worthwhile.

TBH, this thread will sink and die so ...................:byebye

36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Almost every post you make is a copy/paste, deflecting from your inability to post anything worthwhile.

I never remotely suggested it was jo to you. That’s by definition, deflection. 

Old firm died almost a decade ago with old Rangers. This thread is about a football game that’s on today. You chose to cry about it, as usual from you when there’s a new thread.  

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I never remotely suggested it was jo to you. That’s by definition, deflection. 

Old firm died almost a decade ago with old Rangers. This thread is about a football game that’s on today. You chose to cry about it, as usual from you when there’s a new thread.  

He’s also the only “Buddie” posting on the Forum that I can see, who still refers to it as the Old Firm.  He wants to believe in that old lie…

He just can’t bear the the reality  - that his first team died, due to tax debts and cheating. :)

Edited by antrin

58 minutes ago, antrin said:

He’s also the only “Buddie” posting on the Forum that I can see, who still refers to it as the Old Firm.  He wants to believe in that old lie…

He just can’t bear the the reality  - that his first team died, due to tax debts and cheating. :)

No "he" isn't but you keep spreading your lies. :lol:

IF you knew how to use the search function you'd find out how much shite you talk but that's way too complicated for you. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

What a great thread. :snore

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No "he" isn't but you keep spreading your lies. :lol:

IF you knew how to use the search function you'd find out how much shite you talk but that's way too complicated for you. :byebye

The Sevco/Celtic gloryhunter out for his regular daily troll. He will soon be settling down with his green and blue scarf round his neck to watch the bigotfest on his absolutely huge television ( its taller than him ).

Pathetic and irrelevant tiny jobby.