Will you take responsibility for appointments of the managers or blame Tony for all the wrongs

gorgo

11 hours ago, gorgo said:

SMISA appointed Stubbs, baled out be Kearney then screwed up. screwed up with Ross got Goodwin now screwed up with Robinso.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

To be fair Gorgo, the Club Board appoints the manager. They take the responsibility and also to be fair , we enjoyed good spells under all but one of the managers involved. I know that SMISA are the majority owners and that Kibble are also significant shareholders and each has directors on the board but it is still the board of directors or even perhaps the CEO or CEO who make the appointments. 

15 hours ago, gorgo said:

SMISA appointed Stubbs, baled out be Kearney then screwed up. screwed up with Ross got Goodwin now screwed up with Robinso.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

What are you talking about? Stubbs was the only appointment SMISA & GLS got wrong. They realised it very quickly & got him out the door. 

We now have a different chairman, multiple different directors & a new ownership structure that’s hired Robinson. 

51 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

What are you talking about? Stubbs was the only appointment SMISA & GLS got wrong. They realised it very quickly & got him out the door. 

What are you talking about?

SMISA had nothing to do with Stubbs appointment.

4 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

What are you talking about?

SMISA had nothing to do with Stubbs appointment.

I’m assuming the person has meant the board of the time. When we hired Stubbs, SMISA had representation on the board & GLS was the chairman.  

• 3 weeks later...

I would hope that at least the Smisa BOD reps/members are voicing concerns about the teams current plight in the league. For the first time ever , my finger , and a few others , are hovering over the delete direct debit button !

58 minutes ago, billyg said:

I would hope that at least the Smisa BOD reps/members are voicing concerns about the teams current plight in the league. For the first time ever , my finger , and a few others , are hovering over the delete direct debit button !

Billy G. Investments are for long term. There will be ups and downs along the way. I can’t imagine that there is anything other than gnashing of teeth within all parts of the ownership structure. But…..sticking with the decision made is the easiest and most likely IMO. Hovering fingers not forgotten.