After Split Fixtures

Well, we know who are in the bottom six. From last years clubs, we are the only club from then that are in the bottom six this time around. Potentially more difficult fixtures. The list will be out soon. This was last years. https://spfl.co.uk/news/post-split-fixtures-47570

My choice would be St Johnstone at home, Dundee away, Hibs at Home, Livingston away, Aberdeen at Home

11 minutes ago, guinness said:

Sure we are due saint Johnstone away. Aberdeen away, Dundee at home, Livingstone at home and Hibernian at home. However it does not usually work out like that.

4 or 5 points max from those games. Hopefully enough to avoid the dreaded 11th place. 

19 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Surely it literally makes zero difference now ffs

Get them played , no analysis required

It makes a difference in money and in prestige. Unlikely but we could still finish above last seasons position. But, as Tommy has said…5 draws would do. But being greedy, I would like more. 

Edited by Rascal

It makes a difference in money and in prestige. Unlikely but we could still finish above last seasons position. But, as Tommy has said…5 draws would do. But being greedy, I would like more. 
Did we not finish 7th last season? How can we better that? In points, yes, but not position.

The season has been a poor one overall. After Jim looked to have a run going when he left it’s all fell away. It’s galling seeing Ross C come from relegation certainties to top six whilst we do our usual shit . Piss poor and I’m not sure we will ever crack it . 

Edited by norrie82

29 minutes ago, Slarti said:
2 hours ago, Rascal said:

Did we not finish 7th last season? How can we better that? In points, yes, but not position.

Points Slarti. Correct. We can match position but beat points. Thanks. My mistake

52 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

The season has been a poor one overall. After Jim looked to have a run going when he left it’s all fell away. It’s galling seeing Ross C come from relegation certainties to top six whilst we do our usual shit . Piss poor and I’m not sure we will ever crack it . 

RC are top six because they have a better manager than Goodwin. Mackay is who Aberdeen should have appointed

27 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

RC are top six because they have a better manager than Goodwin. Mackay is who Aberdeen should have appointed

Think Goodwin will be joining Jack in the Sportscene studio soon....Main will hopefully be joining Shull and his pals waiting 12 hrs for a £2 fair to a Bingo hall

Edited by DougJamie

28 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

I’m inclined to agree. Would have been my choice for St Mirren if we could have got him but I will give SR my support into next season.

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Think Goodwin will be joining Jack in the Sportscene studio soon....Main will hopefully be joining Shull and his pals waiting 12 hrs for a £2 fair to a Bingo hall

Postscript…also two good strikers 

4 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I thought he was an Arbroath Fan with Paisley anticedents. I trust he will do likewise.

Ricky, for the best part I’ve tolerated your nonsense, baring in mind your lie in respect of my daughter’s observations of “ your group’s” arrogance in the 1877 Club ( you private messaged your apology rather than allow global acceptance of your cretinous behaviour) this, however, is a whole new level of shite…..give it up FFS

4 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Ricky, for the best part I’ve tolerated your nonsense, baring in mind your lie in respect of my daughter’s observations of “ your group’s” arrogance in the 1877 Club ( you private messaged your apology rather than allow global acceptance of your cretinous behaviour) this, however, is a whole new level of shite…..give it up FFS

Still not aware of us treating any one with any less than concern or any impoliteness. Not in my DNA or my friends. Can’t imagine it with any of us. Any private message could only have expressed regret that any incident  happened….whatever it was…I don’t know

Edited by Rascal

Just now, Rascal said:

Still not aware of us treating any one with any less than concern or any impoliteness. Not in my DNA or my friends. Can’t imagine it with any of us. 

You denied being there never mind anything else, until someone else provided a post quoting you claiming differently!, If you want me too I’ll post your “private apology” after your attempts to publicly accuse my daughter of telling untruths….no skin off my nose, your choice🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

You denied being there never mind anything else, until someone else provided a post quoting you claiming differently!, If you want me too I’ll post your “private apology” after your attempts to publicly accuse my daughter of telling untruths….no skin off my nose, your choice🤷‍♂️

I fail to recognise any of this to be honest. Either or neither way suits me just fine. Fire away by all means if that floats your boats.