After Split Fixtures

2 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I fail to recognise any of this to be honest. Either or neither way suits me just fine. Fire away by all means if that floats your boats.

😆😆😆

I remember it very well. Your true colours outed, no surprise, you've always been an obnoxious character. 

Keep digging. 😜

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

😆😆😆

I remember it very well. Your true colours outed, no surprise, you've always been an obnoxious character. 

Keep digging. 😜

Oh dear. Jumping on board. Go for it guys. I have nothing to hide having never been knowingly less than pleasant to anyone I have met there or anywhere else for that matter.  But tell me please what relevance does this have to the topic being spoken about in the thread?

Edited by Rascal

7 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I fail to recognise any of this to be honest. Either or neither way suits me just fine. Fire away by all means if that floats your boats.

Ricky, you tried to out my daughter as a liar and denied ever watching an OF game in the 1877 Club when she claimed your group behaved in an entitled and arrogant manner while watching such a game. Other posters provided posts when you had claimed to watch an OF game in the 1877 Club despite your protestations and actual claims of collective bullying……your apology (snidely private after your behaviour) I have attached, at your invitation, below:-

Wee Bud. I was wrong. I had completely forgotten that I had watched an OF game there. I can't apologise that the club may have been busy and space at a premium for everyone, including your daughter but do assure you that, despite what might come a cross on here, that arrogance towards others, particularly a lady is not my/ our style. If I offended her in any way then I apologise. 

you truly are the prick’s prick 

Oh dear. Jumping on board. Go for it guys. I have nothing to hide having never been knowingly less than pleasant to anyone I have met there or anywhere else for that matter.  But tell me please what relevance does this have to the topic being spoken about in the thread?
Once a liar, always......... [emoji1787]

9 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Ricky, you tried to out my daughter as a liar and denied ever watching an OF game in the 1877 Club when she claimed your group behaved in an entitled and arrogant manner while watching such a game. Other posters provided posts when you had claimed to watch an OF game in the 1877 Club despite your protestations and actual claims of collective bullying……your apology (snidely private after your behaviour) I have attached, at your invitation, below:-

Wee Bud. I was wrong. I had completely forgotten that I had watched an OF game there. I can't apologise that the club may have been busy and space at a premium for everyone, including your daughter but do assure you that, despite what might come a cross on here, that arrogance towards others, particularly a lady is not my/ our style. If I offended her in any way then I apologise. 

you truly are the prick’s prick 

Really? Could you please explain what constituted acting in an arrogant or entitled manner as I certainly don’t recall acting like that anywhere let alone the club. As for remembering what game was on , I don’t tend to watch games on tv when I have been at the club. Any “apology could only have been general as I clearly have no recollection of this happening but would naturally not suggest that anyone was making it up hence ,I could only offer a general apology if I had in any way offended her. It’s how someone with good manners would handle it. Back on topic now perhaps?

17 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

As I wrote but in denial even when presented with the evidence. emoji1787.png

You are comical. You don’t know it but you are. Evidence, what evidence. But I will be kind to you as it’s in my nature. Pray tell me Mr CM , when have I lied? I will be happy to look at where you got this strange idea.

Edited by Rascal

4 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Really? Could you please explain what constituted acting in an arrogant or entitled manner as I certainly don’t recall acting like that anywhere let alone the club. As for remembering what game was on , I don’t tend to watch games on tv when I have been at the club. Any “apology could only have been general as I clearly have no recollection of this happening but would naturally not suggest that anyone was making it up hence ,I could only offer a general apology if I had in any way offended her. It’s how someone with good manners would handle it. Back on topic now perhaps?

You have absolutely no shame and I really won’t drag this thread into the spiralling shite you indulge in…….you made that apology under your St Ricky alias and if you login under that name and go to your messages you’ll find the thread and context around your apology, what’s worse is you already know what it’s about. 

11 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

You have absolutely no shame and I really won’t drag this thread into the spiralling shite you indulge in…….you made that apology under your St Ricky alias and if you login under that name and go to your messages you’ll find the thread and context around your apology, what’s worse is you already know what it’s about. 

I read what you wrote. I read what you posted that I had written by way of apology. The apology basically said that I was unaware of any action or behaviour that may have offended but apologised if indeed any had happened. A gentleman would do no less for a lady but I have still no idea about what I was supposed to have done. Still dont. Baffled here.

Edited by Rascal

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
47 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
Squirming emoji1787.png

And still.....

Not at all. I am in the right and know it. Leaves me very relaxed. Go for it. I have invited you. When have I lied? But , do you have thoughts on the topics? Is this back to the Ambassador rubbish? Attending functions like these were part of my job, not very enjoyable in the main ad others on the forum have attested to. If I recall correctly I met the Ambassadors in Poland, Vietnam, UAE and Kuwait as well as the Top UK diplomats in South Africa and Hong Kong. The last two are sometimes given other names but are at Ambassador Level. Also had friends at Ambassador level in the UN team in SA. Nothing special about these, just part of the job.

Edited by Rascal

5 hours ago, Rascal said:

Well, we know who are in the bottom six. From last years clubs, we are the only club from then that are in the bottom six this time around. Potentially more difficult fixtures. The list will be out soon. This was last years. https://spfl.co.uk/news/post-split-fixtures-47570

My choice would be St Johnstone at home, Dundee away, Hibs at Home, Livingston away, Aberdeen at Home

Looking at this again and taking others comments into account, we may go. Dundee (H), St Johnston (a) Livingston (H), Hibs (H), Aberdeen (A)

9 hours ago, Rascal said:

Looking at this again and taking others comments into account, we may go. Dundee (H), St Johnston (a) Livingston (H), Hibs (H), Aberdeen (A)

If the first game after the split is against Dundee and we were to win it we would be on 39 points with Dundee on 25 with 4 games to play. Dundee would be automatically relegated but St Johnstone would still be on our tails but the gap, should they also win, would remain at 6 with 4 games to go. Not the excitement I was hoping for but still an exciting end to a topsy turvy season.

This forum badly needs a moderator or two. Most folk don't want to read these petty quarrels, there should be a separate sub-forum for them. But, FWIW, you don't 'win' arguments on here, you just make yourself look like a walloper - aimed at nobody in particular, btw. 

I presume the fixtures will be published imminently. I would imagine the SPFL would want St. Johnstone v Dundee last, in case it's a decisive fixture. Alternatively, we might play the Fakes on the same day, for the same reason. 

56 minutes ago, W6er said:

This forum badly needs a moderator or two. Most folk don't want to read these petty quarrels, there should be a separate sub-forum for them. But, FWIW, you don't 'win' arguments on here, you just make yourself look like a walloper - aimed at nobody in particular, btw. 

Since you frequent P&B you might want to draw Div's attention to this forum, just a thought. 

He's not even popped in here since 24th march. 

Edited by faraway saint