After Split Fixtures

Bottom-six fixtures

Saturday April 23: Aberdeen v Livingston; Dundee v St Johnstone; St Mirren v Hibernian.

Saturday April 30: Aberdeen v Dundee; Livingston v Hibernian; St Johnstone v St Mirren.

Saturday May 7: Hibernian v Aberdeen; Livingston v St Johnstone; St Mirren v Dundee.

Tuesday May 10: Dundee v Hibernian

Wednesday May 11: St Johnstone v Aberdeen; St Mirren v Livingston

Sunday May 15: Aberdeen v St Mirren; Hibernian v St Johnstone; Livingston v Dundee.

St Johnstone away, not great, hope we get something against a poor Hibs side, lose that and the pressures really on, especially if St Johnstone get something in their first game. 
We need a Dundee win first game and hopefully as you say we can beat a Hibs team that's as poor as us.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I think St Johnstone will beat Dundee and us, and i think we will lose against Hibs.

I predict we will be 11th by 5pm on the 30th April.

I don't know how we'll do as Robinson sounded like he was trying to build bridges after the the rangers game but I do think Dundee have enough to beat Saintees.

Just now, stlucifer said:

I don't know how we'll do as Robinson sounded like he was trying to build bridges after the the rangers game but I do think Dundee have enough to beat Saintees.

Yeah could win all five and finish seventh with more points than last season, probably won't though.

Having sat through the last two games where we conceded eight goals and could quite easily have conceded eight more, it's difficult to find any optimism going into the split. The players don't look the least bit arsed. We could actually lose every game and still stay up of course, thanks to the amount of points put on the board by the previous manager.

It's all going to depend on the Saintees, Dundee beating them would be great news for us.

Hibs - draw
St Johnstone - loss
Dundee - draw
Livi - loss
Aberdeen - suicide watch. 
Don't I've actually enjoyed the drama over the years as always confident we would stay up but the thought of a 8/9 am start on a Sunday morning to go to the only ground I've never ever saw us win fills me with the absolute fear[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hibs - draw

St Johnstone - loss

Dundee - draw

Livi - loss

Aberdeen - suicide watch. 

I'd be very surprised if we went to Pittodrie on the last day safe from 11th, there's likely going to be something riding on that game. Would anyone be surprised if it was Jim's Aberdeen who consigned us to the playoffs?

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Fixtures are out
April 23 Hibs at Home 3PM
April 30 St Johnstone Away 3PM
May 7 Dundee Home 3PM
May 11 Livingston Home 7.45
May 15 Aberdeen Away 12.15

With 3 home games we should be getting the option of a discounted three-ticket package to boost the crowd

Last game away at Aberdeen is a bummer as I'm now too old for a stopover

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

I'd be very surprised if we went to Pittodrie on the last day safe from 11th, there's likely going to be something riding on that game. Would anyone be surprised if it was Jim's Aberdeen who consigned us to the playoffs?

Strong odds that either Aberdeen or ourselves will be flirting with 11th on the last day

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

St Johnstone away, not great, hope we get something against a poor Hibs side, lose that and the pressures really on, especially if St Johnstone get something in their first game. 

Not a chance are we winning away to st Johnstone, I don’t believe we will win 1 more game this season.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Yeah could win all five and finish seventh with more points than last season, probably won't though.

Having sat through the last two games where we conceded eight goals and could quite easily have conceded eight more, it's difficult to find any optimism going into the split. The players don't look the least bit arsed. We could actually lose every game and still stay up of course, thanks to the amount of points put on the board by the previous manager.

It's all going to depend on the Saintees, Dundee beating them would be great news for us.

Only if we take something from Hibs 

If the beat us next game were in the Tom Tit 

8 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Not a chance are we winning away to st Johnstone, I don’t believe we will win 1 more game this season.

Always a difficult game up there. I haven’t looked at the stats but I struggle to remember us doing well up there. Just the backdrop we need to spur us on-I Hope.