St Mirren v Hibernian 23/4

TopCat

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Not that it counts for much but, by my reckoning:-

image.png.a2ba1c81376916c7190f4953c3f47203.png

I think it counts for quite a lot, showing we've done quite well against the other diddy teams so we should be confident we'll not get dragged into any possible play off situation. 

Although, it's not always a straight forward as that, Bet 365 can testify to that. 

I think it counts for quite a lot, showing we've done quite well against the other diddy teams so we should be confident we'll not get dragged into any possible play off situation. 
Although, it's not always a straight forward as that, Bet 365 can testify to that. 
Just in case you get more itchy: 
More information.
image.png.c5effad847bccd7361a68f78bdf77b09.png
That second table actually makes it more worrying. We have only got 3 points out of the corresponding fixtures (away to Dons and Fakes, and home to Hibs, Dee and Livi).

2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Why don't we give them 2 stands. Good enough for the bigot brothers emoji849.png

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Maybe because they don’t need two stands 🤔

On 4/11/2022 at 10:45 PM, Rascal said:

Who would you replace him with is the question?

one of the youngsters training with the first team squad, his energy levels are poor for a supposedly talented 'professional' player, he very seldom tracks back when he loses the ball and while he can cross a ball, you need centre forwards that are 8 ft tall to get to them. I would sonner have a less talented player who grafts; than someone who IMO is only ever going to be a 'nearly man'.

After a storming start and two good goals by Hearts, Hibs had a great second half despite going down to 10 men. Craig Gordon yet again was outstanding. This was the best that I have seen Hibs play this season. A hard fought game coming up on Saturday. Not a game for the faint hearted.

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

After a storming start and two good goals by Hearts, Hibs had a great second half despite going down to 10 men. Craig Gordon yet again was outstanding. This was the best that I have seen Hibs play this season. A hard fought game coming up on Saturday. Not a game for the faint hearted.

4 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Newell sent off in the semi there. Really let his team down. Will he be suspended for our game on Saturday now??? Could see that rocket Porteous following him in for an early bath. Hibs have actually looked very good today. 

Porteous is suspended next week , two league match suspension and he's only served one so far !

48 minutes ago, billyg said:

Porteous is suspended next week , two league match suspension and he's only served one so far !

That is pleasing since no matter how much of a dick he is, he is a threat at corners and free kicks. 

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

Gordon made a proper c**t of himself faking injury