St Mirren v Hibernian 23/4

TopCat

4 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

I love the club and have done so for 54 years, just cannae stand this wee

maggot robinson he is bringing the club down.

Well in 54 years you have endured some crap managers and a few good ones...SR is one win away from making his mark...ps we are ahead of Goodys Goons...

Erhahon not tracking his man and pointing and blaming everyone else for it, Lazy lazy c**t. 
100% percent. I don't see a footballer there at this level at all. Doesn't track his man, mile off the pace, always too long on the ball and his passing with that is honking.
This season, apart from Ronan, the midfield has been poor. It's good that most are away out of contract or loan ending as the midfield needs someone new blood. Need people that can play on the ball too. Too many can't take the ball anywhere. Its like netball but with their feet. Jay is the only one that comes on and takes a man on.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

100% percent. I don't see a footballer there at this level at all. Doesn't track his man, mile off the pace, always too long on the ball and his passing with that is honking.
This season, apart from Ronan, the midfield has been poor. It's good that most are away out of contract or loan ending as the midfield needs someone new blood. Need people that can play on the ball too. Too many can't take the ball anywhere. Its like netball but with their feet. Jay is the only one that comes on and takes a man on.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

You can see it a mile off mate, watch him, he doesn’t burst a gut, let’s his man run off him and then looks at someone else to pick him up and takes zero responsibility.

I would be f**king screaming at him if I was playing next to him.

1 minute ago, JJ McG said:

You can see it a mile off mate, watch him, he doesn’t burst a gut, let’s his man run off him and then looks at someone else to pick him up and takes zero responsibility.

I would be f**king screaming at him if I was playing next to him.

If you were playing next to him I'd be screaming at you........................to put down the bottle of beer. :wink:

10 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Really flat from both teams and in the ground. Just need the ball to deflect of someone’s arse to scrape a victory. Good to have Tanser and Alnwick back. If all the scores stay the same it would be a decent day for us. 

The Hibs TV commentator is like the Rev I.M. no so Jolly, monotone. :snore