St Mirren v Hibernian 23/4

TopCat

Surprise, surprise !!! We can't buy a win with this eejit in charge , he should have been gone weeks ago , but still we allow him to sign his pals on PCAs and offer his other pal the job of head of recruitment. Get them all to fcuk before it's too late !

9 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

01794a7a41fde169a69f217f6948b37e.jpg
Remember just a matter of weeks ago?

Anyway, having a wee KFC , getting fuel and forgetting about this game

Yup. Just 4 league games ago after he had already lost 3 league games. 

Tell you what, take out Celtic, Rangers and possibly Hearts and this has to be the worst top league in Scotland in living memory. Utter dross. 

We all agree we cannot play 3 at the back  he plays 3 T the back. Power is one of the worst players I have ever seen including the Willie Cunningham years   and is still  not as bad as Erhahon.  Main is beyond a joke. The manager does not appear to have a clue. Still think we can maybe win a play off.

Wind did not help but that was woeful. Both teams poor it we were dire. Lots of effort, but no real tactical nous and any threat up front. Main was unbelievably bad in second half yet stayed on. Thought Erhahon had some good touches in first half but was poor second. Next two games are massive and will determine our future in this league. I am not going to comment on Robinson’s future until l see what he does over the summer whatever league we are on, but unimpressed so far.

35 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Two poor sides. We were exceptionally poor.

Certainly didn’t deserve to win but I’m not sure we deserved to lose either.

A really tough watch and, at £15, hugely overpriced.

Regardless it looks like it’s all about our next two games - away in Perth followed by Dundee at home.

While I don’t expect victories, as long as we don’t lose both we should be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Away!!! As long as we don’t lose both? When was the last time we never lost ffs 😅

That was as poor a Hibs side as you will ever see.

A team that were for the beating today.  

We dominated the game without ever breaking sweat trying to carve out a decent chance.  At no point did we try and put a poor team under pressure UNTIL we were a goal down. 

That was garbage today.  

When I saw Main and Erhahon in the line-up I knew we had no chance when we had better playets on the bench. And we wait until the 84th minute to bring on subs. Total shite and if he continues to field 9 men from the start we deserve all we get.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Wind did not help but that was woeful. Both teams poor it we were dire. Lots of effort, but no real tactical nous and any threat up front. Main was unbelievably bad in second half yet stayed on. Thought Erhahon had some good touches in first half but was poor second. Next two games are massive and will determine our future in this league. I am not going to comment on Robinson’s future until l see what he does over the summer whatever league we are on, but unimpressed so far.

I agree that the wind didn’t help either side. We played within ourselves until they scored and then tried to step up the pace. It looked like a point would have been our target. Positives, if there were any were that we had more shots at goal and more on target than Hibs. Luck? None. Hit the bar and thought that there might have been an offside in the build up to their goal. 

I used to berate Erwin and thought he was beyond rubbish.

However, Main is on a whole new level of shiteness. I mean really, how can he possibly be drawing a wage in the Scottish Premiership. He has no discernible skill or ability whatsoever. He can’t even do the basics. I honestly wouldn’t give him a game in a league two. 
It’s one thing that we’re lumbered with him for the time being, but it’s another thing actually playing the c**t at all, let alone for 90 minutes. 
After a promising start, Greive hasn’t really done much, but if nothing else at least he’s a nuisance. How can Main possibly start ahead of him.

It’s f**king mind boggling. 

One of the worst games of football I’ve been to. Hibs were rotten, we were worse. 

The performance levels of many of the players as well as the managerial selection, formation & substitutions are indefensible.

I get we have mounting injuries but you could have plucked any forward option from the under 18s & they couldn’t possibly have contributed less than Main. 

Any manager who starts Main and Erhahon in the Premiership needs their head looked at. As for the others I felt they did not have a cohesive idea of what they were to do due to yet another tombola formation.

Kiltie was fit and has looked far better in the middle than he does wide. I'd have had him playing behind Brophy from the start or we could have used Greive. Flyn or Jones were better bets than Erhahon. After the game Robinson was complaining about a small squad due to injuries yet he had better options on the bench and waits until the 84th minute to change it when it was obvious we had two passengers. The fault lies with the manager who has ripped the heart out of the team.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Any manager who starts Main and Erhahon in the Premiership needs their head looked at. As for the others I felt they did not have a cohesive idea of what they were to do due to yet another tombola formation.

Kiltie was fit and has looked far better in the middle than he does wide. I'd have had him playing behind Brophy from the start or we could have used Greive. Flyn or Jones were better bets than Erhahon. After the game Robinson was complaining about a small squad due to injuries yet he had better options on the bench and waits until the 84th minute to change it when it was obvious we had two passengers. The fault lies with the manager who has ripped the heart out of the team.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

That’s the key for me Sonny, even when we were on previous poor runs I generally felt the team were fighting for each other at least…..now they seem to be going through the motions. Marcus Fraser was right in front of me when SR brought on Flynn and Jones for Power and Erhahon, you could see the confusion on his face as the new formation and system was relayed to him….the deflation in him was obvious as he shook his head.

Edited by WeeBud

3 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

That’s the key for me Sonny, even when we were on previous poor runs I generally felt the team were fighting for each other at least…..now they seem to be going through the motions. Marcus Fraser was right in front of me when SR brought on Flynn and Jones for Power and Erhahon, you could see the confusion on his face as the new formation and system was relayed to him….the deflation in him was obvious as he shook his head.

Very worrying.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

When I saw Main and Erhahon in the line-up I knew we had no chance when we had better playets on the bench. And we wait until the 84th minute to bring on subs. Total shite and if he continues to field 9 men from the start we deserve all we get.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We didn't just wait till the 84th min, we took 5 mins from when the subs were called back to get ready to come on till they actually did. The 2 Hibs subs came on before ours did within a few mins of being told. When i was told Main was starting at 2 pm in the pub, i wanted just to stay there. My mate now wish he listen to me ☹️