St Mirren v Hibernian 23/4

TopCat

16 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Two very poor teams. The  less poor team won.

I thought the draw would have been fair. 

Its probably the most cohesive we've played in weeks, but the usual poor play in the final 3rd cost us.

Greive was probably our best player today- what does he have to do to get a start every week. 

Their goal looked well offside. 

Fukit, bring on the Fermers. 

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

I thought the draw would have been fair. 

Its probably the most cohesive we've played in weeks, but the usual poor play in the final 3rd cost us.

Greive was probably our best player today- what does he have to do to get a start every week. 

Their goal looked well offside. 

Fukit, bring on the Fermers. 

I actually thought SR took our best player off when he subbed Power. Leaving Main on is a mystery I can't fathom.

I actually thought SR took our best player off when he subbed Power. Leaving Main on is a mystery I can't fathom.
His starting 11 was baffling and not changing it sooner even more baffling.

Really hope Brophy isn't injured long term or we could have Main starting every match.

My seat is right on 18 yard line and he looked well offside considering linesman never had his flag down whole first half shocked it never went up defending after though left alot to be desired.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

One of the worst games of football I’ve been to. Hibs were rotten, we were worse. 

The performance levels of many of the players as well as the managerial selection, formation & substitutions are indefensible.

I get we have mounting injuries but you could have plucked any forward option from the under 18s & they couldn’t possibly have contributed less than Main. 

Mounting Injuries, apart from Dunne and Miller who was missing  ?

1 hour ago, mattman said:

I like Ethan but this sort of unprofessional stuff can get in the bin, still a young boy but needs to screw the nut.

E74A7B29-5D88-4179-B9BA-1397A7746332.jpeg

He's got a point. Our home support is very poor at times, but unfortunately so has Ethan been this season. 

Time the players and management do their talking on the pitch.

I like Ethan but this sort of unprofessional stuff can get in the bin, still a young boy but needs to screw the nut.

Jeez wow!!!! Lost the plot there Ethan.

Wasn't in the stands but watching it at home. It is easy really, keep it simple. Move, pass, tackle, shoot. Don't try anything clever keep it basic. Should maybe keep that in mind instead of stupid tweets.

I do get the frustration but really its only him and his teammates that can turn it round collectively, if not for the manager then themselves.

His attitude stinks around the club as well and it has for a while, thinks he is a lot better than he actually is.

3 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Covering himself in glory well.

71089854-43CD-494F-8C07-5E0424C76401.thumb.jpeg.875f4caa4ab1e5fdc4c4141a75539c57.jpeg

On this he does strike me as going to be 'another' one of these players that will drift out the game more likely by the time he is 30.  If his attitude is as bad then it figures why he couldn't claim a regular 1st team place even under JG, raise his game to oust a veteran player that was brought in and why one day the penny will drop when he is sitting in the stands that he COULD have done this and that.........

I admittedly haven't played anywhere near the level he plays at being professional but no matter what level if your attitude is crap you don't play,etc.

42 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

His attitude stinks around the club as well and it has for a while, thinks he is a lot better than he actually is.

Maybe what he needs next season early on if his attitude the same is a short loan spell to a lower league part time club, shadowing a player. Meaning go to work with them, train etc and see if his attitude changes towards the privilege of being a full time professional changes.

Main reason for posting this was i still play twice a week, sometimes 3 times if required on a Sunday at nearly 50 still love it. 

Tuesday nights with the Sunday league team, we have a lad who is 20 was on books with QOS youth team. Good, good player but my god when he loses it.......

Wasted talent because of his attitude

Thursday night with the depot team. We have a lad who was on Morecombe's books when he was younger and admits he got it wrong. Another good, good player but because of his hot head ended up driving buses.

1 hour ago, JJ McG said:

Covering himself in glory well.

71089854-43CD-494F-8C07-5E0424C76401.thumb.jpeg.875f4caa4ab1e5fdc4c4141a75539c57.jpeg

The boy has lost his way. He is bigger and stronger than he was a couple of years ago but looks less interested. He is clearly unhappy and his performance is suffering. Not excusing his Twitter comments.

2 hours ago, munoz said:

He's got a point. Our home support is very poor at times, but unfortunately so has Ethan been this season. 

Time the players and management do their talking on the pitch.

He's quite right, the problem is not the players and it is definitely not EE!

I love the fact (myth?) that feeders on second-hand information think they have the inside line on what is happening at the club

Time we got behind the players (if not the manager) and gave them a reason to fight for the buddies instead of singling people out (except the manager, who lacks a clue)

Edited by beyond our ken

3 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

He's quite right, the problem is not the players and it is definitely not EE!

I love the fact that feeders on second=hand iformatio thik they havethe inside line on what is happening at the club

Time we got behind the players (if not the manager) and gave them a reason to fight for the buddies instead of singling people out

Exactly,  4 games to go which are more important than any cup semi or final,  but unfortunately we'll have a 50/50 split of pros and cons.  We are currently poor but need the support more than ever. 

Pished off to bed .🇺🇦