St Mirren v Hibernian 23/4

TopCat

43 minutes ago, elvis said:

Wouldn't bet on it .

I wouldn’t spend a penny betting on anything but that’s a different matter. I posted the story about Hibs missing 7 players earlier. We have seen this type of psychological stuff before. It will be 11 v 11 on the pitch. Forget the rest or if you must then think back to our unexpected home draw with Celtic when we had shedloads out for the game.

Hibs missing about 7 players for this 1, surely we can park the bus and scrape a draw [emoji854]

I may be being greedy but I’d love to see us start these post split matches with a win.

No reason we can’t either, regardless of how many player Hibs may or may not be without.

2-0 home win (Brophy, Ronan)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

I may be being greedy but I’d love to see us start these post split matches with a win.

No reason we can’t either, regardless of how many player Hibs may or may not be without.

2-0 home win (Brophy, Ronan)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be my guest Turra. Be as greedy as you like

Just now, shull said:

Scorer

The dude with the cringy goal celebration.

If he was a legend scoring around 30 goals every season then maybe okay, but he is nothing special.

Suppose he would be elsewhere if he was another Somner.

4 minutes ago, shull said:

If he was a legend scoring around 30 goals every season then maybe okay, but he is nothing special.

Suppose he would be elsewhere if he was another Somner.

Not many Somners come our way that’s for sure. I would happily settle fora Thommo or a McGarvie or MacAvennie

On 4/21/2022 at 2:50 PM, JJ McG said:

Hibs missing about 7 players for this 1, surely we can park the bus and scrape a draw 🙃

Let's just go for it.  Get two up front and get in their faces from kick off.  Fed up with us showing too much respect and not going out believing we are better than the team we are playing.  

Welcome to league football. This former Saints player doesn’t think that the season hasn’t been a disaster for Hibs. I agree. Like Saints they came close but ultimately fell below the top 6. Good scrap in prospect 

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/20088759.hibs-season-not-disaster-major-room-improvement-says-paul-mcginn/

Welcome to league football. This former Saints player doesn’t think that the season hasn’t been a disaster for Hibs. I agree. Like Saints they came close but ultimately fell below the top 6. Good scrap in prospect 
https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/20088759.hibs-season-not-disaster-major-room-improvement-says-paul-mcginn/

Yes, he does. [emoji1787]