W7 Northbank Question

Adam H

Hi everyone, first time poster here looking for some info. I've bought a ticket for the game against Hibs on 23 April. I asked for a ticket in W7 online as I've seen some of the videos online of the singing section and thought it looked brilliant. I'm a St Mirren supporter but haven't really been to many games recently, looking to get back into it and thinking of buying a season ticket for 22/23. 

Any advice/pointers on who I could speak to from Northbank group? I'm really interested in maybe becoming part of it, we have a great community club and I fancy being a more active supporter!

14 hours ago, Adam H said:

Hi everyone, first time poster here looking for some info. I've bought a ticket for the game against Hibs on 23 April. I asked for a ticket in W7 online as I've seen some of the videos online of the singing section and thought it looked brilliant. I'm a St Mirren supporter but haven't really been to many games recently, looking to get back into it and thinking of buying a season ticket for 22/23. 

Any advice/pointers on who I could speak to from Northbank group? I'm really interested in maybe becoming part of it, we have a great community club and I fancy being a more active supporter!

Josh Magennis the man your looking for Adam