How much longer do we give the manager

1 minute ago, billyg said:

He's definitely a bullshitter , he always has been. He said there were signs last week , I must've blinked , and missed them. He's managed to scrape a performance together which virtually guarantees safety , after an horrendous run. If that run "with his  own players" is replicated next season he'll be a goner !

Like Goodwin then. 

15th Feb 2021.

"It's a great time to be a part of this club. I feel there is a real air of positivity and we have SMiSA soon to take over the ownership of the club and the introduction of Kibble which is a fantastic step in the right direction. There are really good people on the board who are as keen as I am to take the club forward and take it to the next level."

19th Feb 2022

"I've f**ked off to Aberdeen."

At several points, Goodwin's runs "with his own players" went on a horrendous run.

We can only hope that Robinson spends our money more wisely.

1 hour ago, billyg said:

Absolutely , I didn't have much time for him either !

Our only other decent manager in recent times, Jack Ross, was in the same category IMO.

It's not a criticism. It's just the nature of managers nowadays.

Just out of interest, which was the last manager that you did have time for?

We've had a succession of shit managers, and other than Ross, I'm struggling to remember one that I rated.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

The flaw in that thinking is we don't win at home so we have as many points as we are going to have need the Johnnie's to drop more points for us to be safe I'm afraid.

St Johnstone will not win all their games therefore we are now virtually safe. Manager will be given the chance to build his own team over th e summer. From thenhe has to show an improvement . That is why I think he is probably safe til about Christmas unless we have a really poor start to the season..

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This is the only thread you've ever posted in, very strange for a new member?

Isn't it pathetic some people would create ANOTHER alias to continue the same old anti Robinson agenda?

It must be in the blood. :byebye

You've lost me.... why is it strange?

What makes you think I have other accounts on this forum?

Blood?

Is all this crap you're giving me because I called out as the egotistical sad wee man that you are,  thinks should be listened to and be demands respect just cos you've been on this forum for years. 

Really mate, concentrate on constructive comments rather than looking up what and when others are posting. You really should see someone about your paranoia.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Like Goodwin then. 

15th Feb 2021.

"It's a great time to be a part of this club. I feel there is a real air of positivity and we have SMiSA soon to take over the ownership of the club and the introduction of Kibble which is a fantastic step in the right direction. There are really good people on the board who are as keen as I am to take the club forward and take it to the next level."

19th Feb 2022

"I've f**ked off to Aberdeen."

At several points, Goodwin's runs "with his own players" went on a horrendous run.

We can only hope that Robinson spends our money more wisely.

I don’t have much time for badge kissing players or managers as a rule but don’t blame them either for supporting the clubs PR machine such as it is. Put the right structures in place and the club will move forward. We have made a more than decent job of the academy. Let’s build on that. The managers need to use a blend of youth from our own ranks and bought in experience along with tactical nous and man management skills, sometimes with an iron fist and sometimes with that iron fist in a velvet glove. Enough cliches?

6 minutes ago, KMbud1877 said:

You've lost me.... why is it strange?

What makes you think I have other accounts on this forum?

Blood?

Is all this crap you're giving me because I called out as the egotistical sad wee man that you are,  thinks should be listened to and be demands respect just cos you've been on this forum for years. 

Really mate, concentrate on constructive comments rather than looking up what and when others are posting. You really should see someone about your paranoia.

You called me out? :lol:

Quite a call calling me "the egotistical sad wee man that you are,  thinks should be listened to and be demands respect just cos you've been on this forum for years." for a "new member. :lol 

Here's a constructive comment, you should log back in as your previous alias and show some balls. 

How's that, mate? :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Here's a constructive comment, you should log back in as your previous alias and show some balls. 

Why this constant bickering FS?

Who cares if he/you have more than one alias? You seem to be at constant war with half of the forum.

2 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Why this constant bickering FS?

Who cares if he/you have more than one alias? You seem to be at constant war with half of the forum.

Oh, sorry. :wacko:

Horlicks time? :byebye

You're ok with this..........the egotistical sad wee man that you are,  thinks should be listened to and be demands respect just cos you've been on this forum for years. ? :wacko:

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Yes I did 🤔 I'm not the only one that thinks you're angry wee man.

Here's the rub..... I have only 1 account... this is it.... not an alias.

Are you just pissed off cos I as a new member started a thread without posting on others first? That would be so sad 😞 

Just now, KMbud1877 said:

Yes I did 🤔 I'm not the only one that thinks you're angry wee man.

Are you just pissed off cos I as a new member started a thread without posting on others first? That would be so sad 😞 

Oh, you have a gang?  :lol:

Do you have to be family to be a part of it or can anybody join?

Away and gies piece. :byebye

Just now, faraway saint said:

There you go again. Can’t you calm yourself down? Are you in a constant state of fight or flight? It seems like it. Get back to the topic , then there is something worth reading. On that..I think SR might be around for a while. If Saturday’S performance is going to become a regular feature then he could turn out to be a very popular appointment.

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're ok with this..........the egotistical sad wee man that you are,  thinks should be listened to and be demands respect just cos you've been on this forum for years. ? :wacko:

Really. I don’t think so. Are you looking in the mirror when you thought of this?   Ego? Actually not much. Opinions..I have those. Respect…do you know the meaning of the word? That was a rhetorical question by the way. Now about the manager…..what was your point caller?

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Only half?

Entry to his playground by approval only. emoji850.pngemoji12.png

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

OMG, you're up late tonight Betty, nothing to write? :lol:

I know someone who has plenty of bog rolls in case you're running out, can never have too many in that cave of yours. :byebye

10 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Really. I don’t think so. Are you looking in the mirror when you thought of this?   Ego? Actually not much. Opinions..I have those. Respect…do you know the meaning of the word? That was a rhetorical question by the way. Now about the manager…..what was your point caller?

I know you're dim, but just to clarify, these were not my words. 

So, what do you think of this...............the egotistical sad wee man that you are,  thinks should be listened to and be demands respect just cos you've been on this forum for years. ?

OMG, you're up late tonight Betty, nothing to write? [emoji38]
I know someone who has plenty of bog rolls in case you're running out, can never have too many in that cave of yours. :byebye
Best shot bully boy?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I know you're dim, but just to clarify, these were not my words. 

So, what do you think of this...............the egotistical sad wee man that you are,  thinks should be listened to and be demands respect just cos you've been on this forum for years. ?

Does it really matter? It’s the same tripe over and over again . Try something new like being on topic.

Does it really matter? It’s the same tripe over and over again . Try something new like being on topic.
Not going to happen.
The principle reason I rarely comment on the forum.

Just not worth the aggro or giving him a stiffy.

Yes I did [emoji848] I'm not the only one that thinks you're angry wee man.
Are you just pissed off cos I as a new member started a thread without posting on others first? That would be so sad [emoji20] 
If it's not an alias then you'll publish your name. [emoji1787]

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

If it's not an alias then you'll publish your name. emoji1787.png

FFS Not another one 🙄 

Not that I have looked many other profiles, none that I have looked at have their names published. So why am being accused (wrongly) of having another account and being told to publish my name.

Is Cookie really your first name? 

Don't think so 🤔