How much longer do we give the manager

1 minute ago, KMbud1877 said:

FFS Not another one 🙄 

Not that I have looked many other profiles, none that I have looked at have their names published. So why am being accused (wrongly) of having another account and being told to publish my name.

Is Cookie really your first name? 

Don't think so 🤔 

It's ok "mate", it's only forum banter. :wink:

FFS Not another one [emoji849] 
Not that I have looked many other profiles, none that I have looked at have their names published. So why am being accused (wrongly) of having another account and being told to publish my name.
Don't think so [emoji848] 
His name's really Herbert McGubligan.

20 minutes ago, Slarti said:
31 minutes ago, KMbud1877 said:
FFS Not another one emoji849.png 
Don't think so emoji848.png 

His name's really Herbert McGubligan.

I've been outed 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Why the need to visit my profile, just PM me if you need to know anything, I'll easily get back to you. :wink:

Don't tell me you've joined my small (minded) band of trolls? :lol:

image.png.ac0fb42f778c67f59c3d7f7c73dd0c43.png

WOW! You really need to give this up.

Cos I was getting grief about aliases and publishing my name I checked out a couple of profiles to see if their names were on it, that's all. So don't get on an ego trip that I am one bit interested in you whatsoever. 

You started all this shit and you could be the big man and stop it.

I'm not a troll, I just don't take crap off anyone.l

Robinson showed on Saturday that he has a willingness to change formation and personnel and it worked. Credit to him for that. 
Goodwin was very stubborn in that sense.

Like many others I have been very critical of his style and the content of his interviews but I haven’t got a clue whether or not he is a good coach or what his man management skills are like.

Anyone who can make Main play like he did on Saturday must have something about him.

2 hours ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Robinson showed on Saturday that he has a willingness to change formation and personnel and it worked. Credit to him for that. 
Goodwin was very stubborn in that sense.

Like many others I have been very critical of his style and the content of his interviews but I haven’t got a clue whether or not he is a good coach or what his man management skills are like.

Anyone who can make Main play like he did on Saturday must have something about him.

I’ve just arrived at B&W Army so hello.

I couldn’t agree with you more. From the start of the game we were playing as if it meant something.

Kiltie in a role he enjoys but , to me, it was Grieve and Main that worked an incredible shift. It’s probably Main’s best 90 minutes in the jersey.

We’re just about safe and this buys valuable time for Robbo.

All the previous chatter about Goodwin is of interest but he didn’t really achieve anything with us.  Don’t get me wrong, our winning run in 2022 was great.

Draws have been our downfall and most of those have been on his watch.

6 hours ago, KMbud1877 said:

WOW! You really need to give this up.

Cos I was getting grief about aliases and publishing my name I checked out a couple of profiles to see if their names were on it, that's all. So don't get on an ego trip that I am one bit interested in you whatsoever. 

You started all this shit and you could be the big man and stop it.

I'm not a troll, I just don't take crap off anyone.l

Can you PM anyone without visiting their profile?  I dont know but apart from replying to PMs i seem to recall having to look up a profile as the starting point

10 hours ago, KMbud1877 said:

FFS Not another one 🙄 

Don't think so 🤔 

Probably not but he seems to accept that it is an alias

8 hours ago, Hunterian said:

I’ve just arrived at B&W Army so hello.

I couldn’t agree with you more. From the start of the game we were playing as if it meant something.

Kiltie in a role he enjoys but , to me, it was Grieve and Main that worked an incredible shift. It’s probably Main’s best 90 minutes in the jersey.

We’re just about safe and this buys valuable time for Robbo.

All the previous chatter about Goodwin is of interest but he didn’t really achieve anything with us.  Don’t get me wrong, our winning run in 2022 was great.

Draws have been our downfall and most of those have been on his watch.

Most sensible post of the year award here.  

On 5/1/2022 at 8:08 PM, elvis said:

The flaw in that thinking is we don't win at home so we have as many points as we are going to have need the Johnnie's to drop more points for us to be safe I'm afraid.

This level of constant negativity must get tiresome. We are playing two teams out of the last three that are having an equally bad/ worse season than us, one of which is all but relegated.

But aye, nae points left. 😂

On 4/30/2022 at 1:50 PM, CraigyBoy said:

Every team has  a squad- our depth unfortunately is very poor . The shite I talk about is still there - McGrath last season was immense, this however covered numerous short falls that JG didn't  identify or couldn't  in the summer - that was an abject failure in his tenure and really meant we went into this season not in a position of strength. Alas , our highlights this season have mostly been by players who aren't owned by the club-   and yes,we did well to get him but it's another void the new manager has to deal with going forward & Is always short term . I will reserve judgement on the current manager until he has had a transfer window as a minimum to come and make his mark,  and see can improve the failings our previous manager exhibited. 

So McGrath covered numerous shortfalls with his penalties, he stopped playing well in the summer (when we stopped getting as many penalties) left in January, and in February we still had the same points as we had the season before? Who covered the shortfalls this season?

The loan market is  absolutely vital to all Scottish teams. Celtic are going to win the league and two of their best players have been Carter-Vickers and Jota, both of them are on loan, I don't think their fans mind much. We certainly wouldn't have won the league cup without Dummett, Newton and Goncalves, all of whom were on loan.  Let's hope that Robinson is already identifying potential loan players from the English market for next season. A club like us would never be able to sign a player as good as Ronan without the loan system, and we are going to need to replace him. 

But yes i agree with the last sentence. Robinson will get the summer and will be judged on his recruitment at Christmas time. Let's hope he delivers progress. 

I have been thinking to the formation that Robo played Vs the Fakes and what I find interesting is that Jim tried to do something similar at the start of the season against Hearts.
He tried to play the 3 at the back and it didnt work.
He tried to play with wingbacks and it felt narrow and didn't work.
He tried to play with 2 "strikers" and it didn't work.

The difference between Jim and Robo setting up this way was Jim tried to play with just Power sitting deeper and play with both McGrath and Kiltie. This is where I feel it broke down.

Jim went with:
Alnwick
Fraser - Shaunghessy - Dunne
Tait - McGrath - Power - Tanser
Kiltie
Main - Brophy

Robo went with:
Alnwick
Fraser - Shaunghessy - McCarthy
Tait - Gogic - Ronan - Tanser
Kiltie
Main - Greive

I feel Gogic far better at breaking down play etc to Power. Also, Ronan is a great player. I feel he can play box to box really well. If this is one of the formations Robo wants to use moving forward (as well as him liking 433) I hope he brings in balanced players for these rather than Jim bringing in player for 1 formation that didn't work.
I hope we could get Gogic to stay. I hope that O'Hara or Baccus are box to box.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

So, the final 4 games see's us pick up 8 points and four shut outs.

OVERALL, still a disappointing set of games since the new manager came in but certainly not reflecting the hysterical posts from some.

This thread................:lol:

Roll on next season. 

Absolutely true 

The shite posted by some was embarrassing....

SR always deserved a transfer window to make his mark and define his team. 

We can only hope it ISN'T as  ponderous and bereft of guile and flair as  what JG left us!!