St Johnstone v St Mirren, 30/4/22

To be realistic here we will very likely lose at St Johnstone and Aberdeen so we have 3 home matches v Dundee,Livingston and possibly 1 v Arbroath Inverness or Partick if we cannot come through these matches to secure top flight football we certainly do not deserve our place in the top league.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t like to think that fear should be a word that the team should be thinking off right now. Determination, commitment, hard work and concentration are what I would prefer. This doesn’t ignore the importance of the game but deals with it positively. If the team give me that then I can have no complaints whatever the outcome. As Ronnie suggests, we have opportunities to remain in this division. It’s up to us to take them or we don’t deserve to be there. Let’s get to it, starting today.

Edited by Rascal

38 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Driving up from Glasgow to Dornie today en route to Kylesku.

Reckon by 3pm we’ll be round about Invergarry so we’ll pop into the Invergarry Hotel for a bit and I’ll fire the game up on my iPad.

St. Johnstone 0 St. Mirren 7

Hadn't heard of this place mate, had to Google it, thought it was in Ukraine. :lol:

Certainly remote, make the best of the game, no broadband up there, or any phone signal. :rolleyes:

Drive safe, oh, St Johnstone 2-0 St Mirren, sorry. :wink:

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hadn't heard of this place mate, had to Google it, thought it was in Ukraine. :lol:

Certainly remote, make the best of the game, no broadband up there, or any phone signal. :rolleyes:

Drive safe, oh, St Johnstone 2-0 St Mirren, sorry. :wink:

Cheers Buddie. Me and my mate go up that way quite often to do a few hills (or at least we did before Covid). Looking forward to getting back into although my current fitness levels leave a lot to be desired. 
You’re certainly right about the phone signal up there, but fortunately the lodges that we stay in have broadband 👍

23 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Not going to the game today, heading to Paisley beer festival, here is my prediction, me wrecked, beers 10 👍🏻

I don’t bet but if I did then the way you tell it, I would bet on it. Enjoy. I doubt that the visit to Perth will be as enjoyable as your day.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Driving up from Glasgow to Dornie today en route to Kylesku.

Reckon by 3pm we’ll be round about Invergarry so we’ll pop into the Invergarry Hotel for a bit and I’ll fire the game up on my iPad.

St. Johnstone 0 St. Mirren 7

I love your optimism! Only 7?

This is a must win for St Johnston who can't afford to play for a draw.  That might suit us if we played Grieve and Brophy up front and set up to have a go at them.

Sadly I think SR will send out a team to not lose and this will bite us on the arse with St Johnstone grabbing a late winner.

6 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

17.50 f****** hell robbing gits.  I'm sure most I have bought are about 12 quid. 

It's down to the war in Ukraine and Brexit .They get blamed for every other huge price rise might as well blame them for this.

So, another Saturday morning. Another game day. Another day when my heart takes over from my head.

Since the fixtures were announced I viewed this as a game I would attend. And one we would lose. Handsomely.
However, come match day and things change.
I am not able to attend. (But I will buy ppv).
I now don’t think we’ll get humped. I don’t think we’ll win, but I don’t think we’ll lose.
It’s a must win for the Fakes and I think that pressure will be too much.
We will need the rub of the green, but we’re due that aren’t we ?

1:1 (Greive)

COYS !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

So, another Saturday morning. Another game day. Another day when my heart takes over from my head.

Since the fixtures were announced I viewed this as a game I would attend. And one we would lose. Handsomely.
However, come match day and things change.
I am not able to attend. (But I will buy ppv).
I now don’t think we’ll get humped. I don’t think we’ll win, but I don’t think we’ll lose.
It’s a must win for the Fakes and I think that pressure will be too much.
We will need the rub of the green, but we’re due that aren’t we ?

1:1 (Greive)

COYS !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would take 1-1 now if it was on offer. As to luck. Yes, a bit of that coming our way would be welcome.