St Johnstone v St Mirren, 30/4/22

12 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I like the St Mirren TV commentators.

I’ve been able to attend most games home and away but the odd one or two that I have , I liked them too. They have an affinity with the team that comes across without being blind to mistakes.

If anyone can't go but want to watch (legitimately), the game is available on Perth PPV at £17.50

https://ppv.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Seriously ??
I thought we were bad enough increasing the price from £12.99 (or so) up to £15 - without any expla as to why, but £17.50 is daylight robbery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Seriously ??
I thought we were bad enough increasing the price from £12.99 (or so) up to £15 - without any expla as to why, but £17.50 is daylight robbery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free on Alba, if ye can hing oan til 18.00…

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Difficult to watch this, definitely have all the signs of a team who have chucked it. 

Last few games, Been the worst top flight St Mirren team I have seen since the 00/01 season. 

The last time I felt like this watching st mirren was a home game against ICT at love street we were losing

4-0 and I leaned over at the dug out and asked John Coughlin to resign as we couldn't afford to sack him.

I then went up to the main stand and remonstrated with the directors to get rid of him.

I feel the same way about Stephen Robinson, I don't think he is right for our club

and he is here just to top up his pension fund.