Football Regulator

Rascal

There will be no unenforced change in the running of Scottish football while the SFA continues to cosy up to the ugly sisters, the opportunity to tackle this when the original govan club died was squandered and it is unlikely we'll get another opportunity in this generation, sad but true.

There will be no unenforced change in the running of Scottish football while the SFA continues to cosy up to the ugly sisters, the opportunity to tackle this when the original govan club died was squandered and it is unlikely we'll get another opportunity in this generation, sad but true.
Don't worry, the new one will be gone soon as well, if they keep squandering money the way they have been.

8 hours ago, Slarti said:
9 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

Don't worry, the new one will be gone soon as well, if they keep squandering money the way they have been.

No they won't. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Slarti said:

At least that's a backhanded acknowledgement that they are not the same entity. emoji16.png

In 2011 and 2012 fartaway kept insisting that the deid club (his first love) widnae die.

it did.  :)
image.png.cb4bf8f3b5530c507cbd8783e1430a74.png

I sometimes feel sorry for for him cleaving to such simple (flawed) beliefs.

seldom, but sometimes, I feel sympathy.

1 minute ago, antrin said:

In 2011 and 2012 fartaway kept insisting that the deid club (his first love) widnae die.

Did he?

Can you prove this?

I'd stake a large bag of cash that you can't but you keep spreading your lies, it makes you look the old bitter buffoon you are. 

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Did he?

Can you prove this?

I'd stake a large bag of cash that you can't but you keep spreading your lies, it makes you look the old bitter buffoon you are. 

Don’t worry. We will follow, we will follow………..A song for you by Elvis - not our Elvis- The Elvis. Won’t you be my Teddy Bear.

12 minutes ago, antrin said:

To be seen down haddock street in the orange and blue. A true blue tattoo where the sun dont shine. Hello, Hello we are the Arbroath Smokie Blue Nose Loyal.