Welcome Keanu Baccus

1 hour ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

If Reid was to go, we defo need a Gogic style player in for the midfield. I'm hoping that Baccus is either
A. Gogic like mold
Or
B. Ronan like mold

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Or both combined. 

Was watching him prior to kick off, seems a real team player with bags of confidence, played well today bearing in mind he’s literally just landed in the country.

Seems to have quick speed of thought too - there was a moment in the second half when he just pulled out of going for the ball, had he done so would have been a guaranteed yellow (possibly more).

Very early days but this guy might turn into a bit of a fans favourite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Very good debut considering his lack of training and his travelling. Looks a real player. And his countryman Strain also impressed after a couple of lethargic appearances.

Strain is one of those ones that will take time.

He's had practically zero football in 2022 so understandable he's going to be rusty. 

Time to get off the back of guys like Strain, Ayunga and Olusanya who I've seen quite a few folk making their judgements on already. We need to give these guys a bit of time to bed into the pace and physical differen e of the game here.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

He's had practically zero football in 2022 so understandable he's going to be rusty. 

Time to get off the back of guys like Strain, Ayunga and Olusanya who I've seen quite a few folk making their judgements on already. We need to give these guys a bit of time to bed into the pace and physical differen e of the game here.

Both Strain and Ayunga looked good today. Strain had his best game yet. He really looks promising. Ayunga will just get better and better

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Once League business gets underway that will be the leveller, far too early to write us off….