Welcome Keanu Baccus

• 3 weeks later...
Glad to hear that the Parklea Messi (Keanu) had a good first game. 
Now to get me one of those quite sexual away strips you have put out. 

Tell the Aussie manager Baccus is improving every game. He'll be ready for the World Cup squad when it is announced :) . Same goes for Strain. Considering both had a lack of games and pre-season training they are improving every week. Long may it continue.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see that reps of the Aussie national team were at the game yesterday to see the Made in Australia goal. Brilliant flick by Strain to beat the full back and great pass for Baccus to score. Long may it continue for St Mirren and Australia.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He's been an excellent signing for us.

Still finding his feet after bit of a whirlwind introduction, due to the visa delay.

Like most of our team, he wasn't great on Saturday, except for the last twenty minutes, where he was more like himself.

He'll go onto bigger and better things. Hopefully, we get a decent amount of money when that transpires.

• 3 weeks later...
Tell the Aussie manager Baccus is improving every game. He'll be ready for the World Cup squad when it is announced default_smile.png . Same goes for Strain. Considering both had a lack of games and pre-season training they are improving every week. Long may it continue.

Did you put the USA lotto numbers on last week. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

On 4/25/2022 at 10:45 PM, Sonny said:

Under 23 Australian on a 2 year deal. Welcome to one of Scotland's top leagues. Hopefully not second top.

Hasn’t he done well. First Saints player to be in a squad going to the world but.