Welcome Keanu Baccus

The Keanu Baccus express train keeps rolling along.  Well done, Sir!  It was great that he got more game time than a cameo appearance, the World Cup only comes around every four years, football is a short career and he's not guaranteed to be at every World Cup so I'm glad his national team have got through to the next stages and I hope he's relishing every minute of it all.

Edited by Percy Veer
Cameo appearance not a "camera appearance"! :-D

The buddies new lucky charm. 

Is this the season we reach top *.

Let's not f**king say it out loud though.  GL to Keanu and the Aussies in the last 16. Hope they get Argentina and Baccus gives Messi a lesson 😀

Kea, Kea, Keanu

Keanu, Keanu, 

Kea, Kea Keanu 

He's yours for a million quid.

Edited by truesaint

By bringing Keanu Baccus on at half time as Australia's first substitute, Graham Arnold has heralded Baccus as a key member of his Australian squad, not as just a jersey filler.

I'll be sad to see Keanu leave Paisley but, for such hugely a talented player, it is almost inevitable that he'll be gone before long. Going on to bigger and better things, hopefully with our best wishes (and a bumper transfer fee into our bank account).

😁😁😁

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

By bringing Keanu Baccus on at half time as Australia's first substitute, Graham Arnold has heralded Baccus as a key member of his Australian squad, not as just a jersey filler.

I'll be sad to see Keanu leave Paisley but, for such hugely a talented player, it is almost inevitable that he'll be gone before long. Going on to bigger and better things, hopefully with our best wishes (and a bumper transfer fee into our bank account).

😁😁😁

I think we'll probably be lucky to have him after the upcoming transfer window. 

I reckon the number 26 suggests that he was the last name down on the squad list , probably picked from four or five possibles . 
He must be doing exceptionally well in training to be used in all three games . Especially coming on at half time today.
Might be dictated by the amount of caps they have. Seem to remember Scotland allocating numbers that way.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I agree.

Could he be heading to Parkhead ? I suspect Aaron Mooy and Ange Postacoglou could tempt him to Celtic. 

Possibly, but i imagine he'll have a few options. 

The more interest in him the better. 

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I agree.

Could he be heading to Parkhead ? I suspect Aaron Mooy and Ange Postacoglou could tempt him to Celtic. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Possibly, but i imagine he'll have a few options. 

The more interest in him the better. 

I rate Keanu as much as any Saints' fan, but I doubt he'll be on Celtic's radar for the sort of sum we would hope for. IF they took him, they'd be looking to get him on the cheap and I think our board would allow it.

1 hour ago, W6er said:

Absolutely fantastic. I said yesterday that he'll go in the upcoming transfer window for £300k. :(

I'm thinking there will be offers in roundabout £700k with him still having 18 months left on his contract and probably a few clubs looking at him . If he gets on from the start against Argentina,  he could go for over a million . Its hard for clubs to make good signings during the winter transfer window and Keanu would bring  energy to most midfield.  A team like Sheffield Wednesday,  West Brom , Sunderland would be a good move for him .

54 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I'm thinking there will be offers in roundabout £700k with him still having 18 months left on his contract and probably a few clubs looking at him . If he gets on from the start against Argentina,  he could go for over a million . Its hard for clubs to make good signings during the winter transfer window and Keanu would bring  energy to most midfield.  A team like Sheffield Wednesday,  West Brom , Sunderland would be a good move for him .

As long as our club remember there is another window before they need to worry.

Celtic are signing a 24yo Canadian for £3.5m. Hopefully there is another club out there wanting our 24yo Australian for a similar amount (not that I want Keanu to leave), but we cannot let him go for a few hundred K.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk