St Mirren v Dundee

Rascal

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I tried to check this out, would only let me get to 6-0..........................that, without adding in Main, was 300/1

Me and @portmahomack saint have decided to stick a handsome amount on this, Barbados here we come. :wink:

Did our bet come up Faraway ? if it did I owe you a fiver 

If not you owe me a fiver   :fishwallop 

After 36 league fixtures we have finally won a game by more than a single goal margin. Probably the first time this season I've felt comfortable near the end of a game instead of praying for the final whistle. 

Best for us were Gogic, Main and Grieve. I thought Erhahon's passing was poor again but credit to him for the excellent double tackle that led to Main's goal.

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

After 36 league fixtures we have finally won a game by more than a single goal margin. Probably the first time this season I've felt comfortable near the end of a game instead of praying for the final whistle. 

Best for us were Gogic, Main and Grieve. I thought Erhahon's passing was poor again but credit to him for the excellent double tackle that led to Main's goal.

More good passes than bad I thought 

I was sat next to a group who constantly praised EE in the first half and another group in W2 who just wanted to get on his back in the second but his performance was fairly consistent throughout the game

Charlie Adam’s early pass back which led to the Alex Grieve goal lent credibility to the chant that he was still a Saint. What was he thinking off? 

Great hammer of a left foot shot for the second goal by  Curtis Main who has been reborn as a player over the past few games.

Overall, a good performance and high intensity work rate throughout the team yesterday.

40 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Great to get that victory but this being the first Saturday home win since 2019 sums up how low we have become over the years

First Saturday league win this year, we did thump Kelty in the Scottish cup. 

4 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Great to get that victory but this being the first Saturday home win since 2019 sums up how low we have become over the years

It's the first Saturday home win with fans present.

Sorry to piss on your chips.