St Mirren v Livingston SPFL Premiership 11/5/22

shull

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

Great stuff!!

Forget that. 

My Grandson's team's in the youth cup final. £5.00 a ticket and some real action. You know it makes sense.

ETA. For those who think the sun shines out of the glesga mobs. Coisty is playing and his dad Ally will be there. Super Ally no longer uses the mantle "Coisty". It belongs to his boy.

image.thumb.png.00e08b7fed98ee4adcf3abca7b086f75.png

Edited by stlucifer

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Forget that. 

My Grandson's team's in the youth cup final. £5.00 a ticket and some real action. You know it makes sense.

Good luck to him and the Glenny lads.

6 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Forget that. 

ETA. For those who think the sun shines out of the glesga mobs. Coisty is playing and his dad Ally will be there. Super Ally no longer uses the mantle "Coisty". It belongs to his boy.

Best of luck. Big game, big day.

Now looking forward to this match. Wednesday can’t come quickly enough. Beat them ( no easy task) and we go level with them on points at 45. As they sit in seventh place that would be very welcome.

Edited by Rascal

Pretty slim chance of us over taking Livi, even if we win here. Given they have a much better GD and are three points ahead, we would need to win this and better their result on the last day, and they’re at home to Dundee while we are away at Aberdeen. As anyone who seen Dundee play on Saturday will know, Livi are very likely to get three points in that game…
However, 8th place and finishing above Hibs and Aberdeen is still on the cards. We will likely need six points to get 8th, while four points will be enough for 9th.
Can Robbo avoid defeat to someone who isn’t in the bottom two for the first time in his tenure? Four games between the teams this season; three draws and a Saints win. Livingston haven’t won in Paisley since 2018, when a certain Alan Stubbs was in charge.
Main is out, so that should be a straight swap for Brophy. Can’t see any other changes to the team that won at the weekend.
1-1

3 hours ago, TopCat said:

Pretty slim chance of us over taking Livi, even if we win here. Given they have a much better GD and are three points ahead, we would need to win this and better their result on the last day, and they’re at home to Dundee while we are away at Aberdeen. As anyone who seen Dundee play on Saturday will know, Livi are very likely to get three points in that game…
However, 8th place and finishing above Hibs and Aberdeen is still on the cards. We will likely need six points to get 8th, while four points will be enough for 9th.
Can Robbo avoid defeat to someone who isn’t in the bottom two for the first time in his tenure? Four games between the teams this season; three draws and a Saints win. Livingston haven’t won in Paisley since 2018, when a certain Alan Stubbs was in charge.
Main is out, so that should be a straight swap for Brophy. Can’t see any other changes to the team that won at the weekend.
1-1

What have I missed TC? Is Main out?

I'm hopeful of another good performance.  System seems to work at the moment and players seem to have a game plan they understand now.  Another 2 nil win for the saints. Only concern would be of main is out can Brophy and Grieve have same effect. 

9 hours ago, exiledfan said:

I'm hopeful of another good performance.  System seems to work at the moment and players seem to have a game plan they understand now.  Another 2 nil win for the saints. Only concern would be of main is out can Brophy and Grieve have same effect. 

Also hopeful. Livvy are a handful these days. Defensively, we need to be sound.

13 hours ago, Rascal said:

What have I missed TC? Is Main out?

8 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Think I read Main is waiting till season over for his ankle op. We will find out tomorrow I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I'd heard his season was over for the ankle op, could be wrong though. Tait looks out, his missus posted a picture of him in a moonboot on her instagram, so it will probably be Henderson RWB.

With reference to the talk above about finishing above Livi, I agree that it looks unlikely. 

However, it would be nice to finish above Aberdeen for obvious reasons. Assuming the Dons get 3 points against Dundee tomorrow, we can finish above them if we beat Livi tomorrow and get at least a draw at Pittodrie on Sunday. Livi will be a tougher game than either of our last two but I think we can do it.

So......COYS!!

3 hours ago, pondsman said:

With reference to the talk above about finishing above Livi, I agree that it looks unlikely. 

However, it would be nice to finish above Aberdeen for obvious reasons. Assuming the Dons get 3 points against Dundee tomorrow, we can finish above them if we beat Livi tomorrow and get at least a draw at Pittodrie on Sunday. Livi will be a tougher game than either of our last two but I think we can do it.

So......COYS!!

Dons playing the Fakes tomorrow. 

58 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Oops, my mistake. Still fancy Dons to get the points though. We need to be right on it to get 3 points against Livi and set up an interesting game at Pittodrie on Sunday.

I might even go toAberdeen for that if results go our way tomorrow night. Already checking out hotels. Trains are no use on the Sunday.