St Mirren v Livingston SPFL Premiership 11/5/22

shull

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, but I don't see us beating Livingstone so let's see how it pans out. 

Not so sure as a much improved team performance against dundee. Whether the players are now getting the tactics and now playing with a bit more freedom or pushing for a move wouldn't like to say. That along with last home game of season and on a proper pitch i reckon we will take the 3  points.

Need to remember to put laptop onto charge before I go to work as I don't finish til 7pm tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Not so sure as a much improved team performance against dundee. Whether the players are now getting the tactics and now playing with a bit more freedom or pushing for a move wouldn't like to say. That along with last home game of season and on a proper pitch i reckon we will take the 3  points.

Need to remember to put laptop onto charge before I go to work as I don't finish til 7pm tomorrow.

I agree we've picked up but there's two teams on the pitch and Livingstone have only lost one from the last 5.

Anyhow, I see us getting a draw, at best, time will tell. 

14 hours ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

A win for us tomorrow night and the dons giving the fakes a good thumping leaving them with the potential of finishing bottom going into last game would be a good night all round.

If we draw or get beat tonight and Aberdeen win that's them above us in the league.  Why would you want that???

If we draw or get beat tonight and Aberdeen win that's them above us in the league.  Why would you want that???

He wouldn't, that's why he started with. A win for us. [emoji1787]

A win for us tomorrow night and the dons giving the fakes a good thumping leaving them with the potential of finishing bottom going into last game would be a good night all round.

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

Why would it set up an intriguing game. If both Saints win we would be 5 points cleat of Aberdeen

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

And could go further clear and in the process beat last season’s points total . Now that prospect I find intriguing, particularly since our previous manager is pitted against our new one.