Abaadeen v St Mirren 15th May 22

Some price/ticket information.

https://www.stmirren.com/away-matchday-information/4417-ticket-info-aberdeen-v-st-mirren-15th-may

Our final cinch Premiership match of the season takes place on Sunday 15th May as Saints travel to Pittodrie to face Aberdeen.

Despite tickets having already been on-sale, Aberdeen have now decided on special pricing for this match as it is the final game of the season.

If you have already purchased tickets then please visit or contact the St Mirren Ticket Office for a partial refund. Aberdeen have confirmed that your original tickets will still be valid.

Aberdeen v St Mirren

cinch Premiership

Venue: Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen

Date: Sunday 15th May

Kick-Off: 12pm

Ticket Prices

Adult - £15

Over 65 - £10

18-21, U18, U12 - £5

Wheelchair - £10

Carer - Free

Excellent news. Will definitely be going as it’s like a home game for me and a great opportunity to meet up with some Don supporting friends and colleagues for a post match pint or two.

Anyone know if tickets will be available at the gate on the day ?

COYS !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculous kick off time given the distance, 12 noon on a Sunday? FFS. 

Had the fear this game was going to be crucial and i'd feel obliged to go. Thankfully it isn't, and as a result I won't be there. Fair play to any buddies getting up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning to make that journey for an end of season kick about. 

Edited by TopCat

The game in Aberdeen might take on added significance if we beat Livingston on Wednesday. Whisper it, but it could come down to us winning the match to finish seventh in the league and on 48 points. (Better than last year). What a season it has been and what a way to bring the curtain down with new manager versus old in the final game. Do miracles happen?

So, the highest we can finish is where we currently sit, 8th.

That wouldn't be too bad considering losing a manager through no choice of our own.

On the other hand, worst case scenario, we could end up 10th, not exactly what we had hoped for at the start of the season. 

Whatever happens this season has seen a drop after last season.

Both cups seen us lose out earlier than last season and a drop in league position, along with prize money. 

Once the season got underway it was fairly clear that we would struggle to get top 6 but with a bit of luck it could still have happened. However, the aim every year should be to retain our top league status firstly and then see how far ahead of that we can finish, so minimum requirement met and 8th still a real possibility.

Excellent news. Will definitely be going as it’s like a home game for me and a great opportunity to meet up with some Don supporting friends and colleagues for a post match pint or two.

Anyone know if tickets will be available at the gate on the day ?

COYS !!

From St Mirren Facebook....

Reminder that the St Mirren Ticket Office will be open today between 12pm and 7pm for anyone wishing to buy tickets for our final match of the 2021/22 season against Aberdeen.

Aberdeen have informed us that there will be no sale of tickets on matchday.

From St Mirren Facebook....

Reminder that the St Mirren Ticket Office will be open today between 12pm and 7pm for anyone wishing to buy tickets for our final match of the 2021/22 season against Aberdeen.

Aberdeen have informed us that there will be no sale of tickets on matchday.

Nightmare - I have just emailed Pittodrie ticket office asking about this. Looks like I’ll be spending my lunch hour down there today and probably tomorrow.

It is frankly ridiculous how difficult clubs are making it for fans to attend matches.

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

So, the highest we can finish is where we currently sit, 8th.

That wouldn't be too bad considering losing a manager through no choice of our own.

On the other hand, worst case scenario, we could end up 10th, not exactly what we had hoped for at the start of the season. 

Whatever happens this season has seen a drop after last season.

Both cups seen us lose out earlier than last season and a drop in league position, along with prize money. 

Yes Goodwin was taking us to the Abyss.  just a pity he didn't move earlier we would have got that top 6 place and Aberdeen would have been relegated  :)

7 minutes ago, st jock said:

Get it right up you Goodwin you snake. I would take a draw to end the season above them, but a win and some Goody tears would be better!

I don’t blame him for going. We were happy to take him from Alloa. It’s the way of the world. Doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t love to get that point or the three in the game and take a special pleasure in it. 

I'm hoping SR's meassage is getting through to the players and we get the draw/win we all want but, given both managers are fairly new to their respective roles, it may be that they will use this gme to see how the young lads in the squad are shaping up. If they both do this it will give both an excuse for not winning against their old club/predecessor and won't actually help either in respect of proof of developement so I hope we use our youth sparingly in the first instance and give the dons a bloody nose.

0-2 to the buddies and leave Aberdeen with one clean sheet all season.

Edited by stlucifer

Get it right up you Goodwin you snake. I would take a draw to end the season above them, but a win and some Goody tears would be better!
This is why you should always finish our cargo at night. It means you sleep later instead of getting up early, getting pissed on leftovers and start talking shite on here.

I'm sure that he said one week that he was staying and had a long term vision. The next he was being paraded at Pittodrie. Snake behaviour of Jack Ross proportions.

Don't get me wrong, loved him as a player and will always be grateful for 2013. 

I just love the drama of football,  the overreactions and hypocrisy we all have. 

I will move on after today. 

🤣🤣

Ps. Don't do cargos