Abaadeen v St Mirren 15th May 22

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Aberdeen to lead 1-0 until the 85th minute with Saints scoring twice in the last 5 minutes to win. The second of these a penalty taken by Jak Alnwick. I can dream!

Well,  I have read that you have a reputation for making things up.

Will be heading off soon. You do have to wonder when the computer sets the fixtures who signed off on the 12 noon kick off? For the sake of the travelling fan could they not have kicked the games off at 2pm - there were no trains as such, therefore it’s either a hotel or an early Sunday start.

However when we leave Aberdeen with our 2-1 victory none of this will no longer matter to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I can’t see anything other than a meaningless end of season match today with neither set of players being that interested in the outcome.

The score could be anything so I’m not going to make any prediction of the score.

Looking forward to an afternoon in the Aberdeen sunshine with hopefully sporadic outbreaks of enjoyable football to keep me awake before enjoying a few post match pints with Dons workmates - likely discussing the managerial merits, or otherwise, of Goodwin.

COYS !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk