URGENT B&W Army Player of the Year Votes 21-22 - VOTE NOW!!!!

div

I am a useless bastard and was supposed to publish this poll this week after getting an agreement from the 1877 club that we could piggyback on them presenting their awards for the season after today's game and hand over ours at the same time.

Trophies didn't look like they would arrive on time so like a big baldy bastard I did nothing and then THE FUCKING TROPHIES ARRIVED THIS MORNING.

So we have rushed to put together the quickest poll in the history of Player of the Year awards.

Voting closes at 16:45 TODAY. Sorry folks!

Choose your main player of the year and your Tam McGarry young player of the year for season 21-22 below. Mind Ronan has won pretty much everything so whilst he is a more than deserving candidate this is our chance to reward one of the other stellar performers in the squad.

But it's up to YOU! And once more, apologies for the rush , feel free to give me a slap when you see me. Baldy useless baldy bastard!

Couple of the young members of the South West North Bank W1 crew will be handing over the awards after the game today in the 1877.

VOTE HERE

https://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/poty

I am a useless bastard and was supposed to publish this poll this week after getting an agreement from the 1877 club that we could piggyback on them presenting their awards for the season after today's game and hand over ours at the same time.
Trophies didn't look like they would arrive on time so like a big baldy bastard I did nothing and then THE f**kING TROPHIES ARRIVED THIS MORNING.
So we have rushed to put together the quickest poll in the history of Player of the Year awards.
Voting closes at 16:45 TODAY. Sorry folks!
Choose your main player of the year and your Tam McGarry young player of the year for season 21-22 below. Mind Ronan has won pretty much everything so whilst he is a more than deserving candidate this is our chance to reward one of the other stellar performers in the squad.
But it's up to YOU! And once more, apologies for the rush , feel free to give me a slap when you see me. Baldy useless baldy bastard!

Couple of the young members of the South West North Bank W1 crew will be handing over the awards after the game today in the 1877.
VOTE HERE
https://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/poty
"LIKE" a big baldy bastard? [emoji16]