RED!!!!...Black and White?

Last night's game puzzled me a little.  How would black pants and black and white jerseys clash with Livingston's total white strip that forced us to wear RED?

There has been so many times this season that we have worn this RED strip and I wonder if Aberdeen will be forced to wear another coloured strip on Saturday.  What the hell are we doing to our BLACK and WHITE ancestral tradition?  It's time the club woke up and take us back to our essence of a BLACK and WHITE stripped jersey and WHITE pants.

2 hours ago, Jockmd said:

Last night's game puzzled me a little.  How would black pants and black and white jerseys clash with Livingston's total white strip that forced us to wear RED?

There has been so many times this season that we have worn this RED strip and I wonder if Aberdeen will be forced to wear another coloured strip on Saturday.  What the hell are we doing to our BLACK and WHITE ancestral tradition?  It's time the club woke up and take us back to our essence of a BLACK and WHITE stripped jersey and WHITE pants.

Yup , If we had stuck with our “Ancestral Tradition” there would have been no clash . 😉

8F491AF6-70E2-468D-A5C1-5D0B7DA7441C.jpeg

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Yup , If we had stuck with our “Ancestral Tradition” there would have been no clash . 😉

8F491AF6-70E2-468D-A5C1-5D0B7DA7441C.jpeg

Have to say that I am glad we changed from this to black and white. 
I was puzzled too when I saw the red strips last night.

I may be way off the mark here but, given we'll definitely be wearing our home kit on Sunday, wearing the change strip would allow for the players to give the fans shirts the second time. The away fans will probably get the chance to grab a jersey on Sunday as well.

Edited by stlucifer

I may be way off the mark here but, given we'll definitely be wearing our home kit on Sunday, wearing the change strip would allow for the players to give the fans shirts the second time. The away fans will probably get the chance to grab a jersey on Sunday as well.
Talking about players strips, anyone heard how Jimmy Bone, not thee JB, the strip dude is doing?

It’s Livi fault for having 2 kits that both clash with our home one. Refs are pretty strict on colour clashes these days
Maybe there should be a rule that every team has the same third strip that no other team's strip is allowed to clash with and every away team must take it with them, just in case. Something like all pink, or maybe green and white hoops or royal blue.

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:
1 hour ago, RussellV1 said:
It’s Livi fault for having 2 kits that both clash with our home one. Refs are pretty strict on colour clashes these days

Maybe there should be a rule that every team has the same third strip that no other team's strip is allowed to clash with and every away team must take it with them, just in case. Something like all pink, or maybe green and white hoops or royal blue.

Or the away team have to play in their vest and pants if you don't have the correct kit. 

29 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

The players shirts are sponsored so they need to go to the sponsors end of season.

If there is no colour clash the players can wear shirt of choice on the park and most times prefer to wear red. Only know this because i asked Andy Millen years ago why the stripes were not being worn.

😂

22 hours ago, Jockmd said:

Surely the players can wear any colour of pants they like.

As for the shorts on top...

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

10 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

The players shirts are sponsored so they need to go to the sponsors end of season.

If there is no colour clash the players can wear shirt of choice on the park and most times prefer to wear red. Only know this because i asked Andy Millen years ago why the stripes were not being worn.

The players have a lot more than one shirt. They've already given away their shirts from the last two games. AND,...... If those players were in Andy Millen's era they are fairing very, very well.