Come on Rangers

DougJamie

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Is it though?

Until 2012, Rangers won a lot of things with its supporters.  It died…

…so the current lot that attaches itself to sevco must simply be zombies, IF they’re the same supporters?

Ok they just celebrated their 150th birthday and no law suits..  so on paper they died in reality they didnt... confusing 

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Ok they just celebrated their 150th birthday and no law suits..  so on paper they died in reality they didnt... confusing 

I could celebrate MY 150th birthday.  So could you.

The world would know that we were lying, though.

8 minutes ago, hamlet said:

O no it's that time of year again. Maybe our Chairman, who is our clubs representative and has remained in his position despite his previous disgraceful comments on social media to switch his computer off to prevent any repercussion.

Disgraceful comments 🤣

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Ok i saw that comical piece on BBC website.... the gap is 30 pts to 3rd 41 points to 4th... so my money is on that remaining regardless... two big clubs and 38 diddy ones is the reality...  

All Scottish clubs are diddy now imo, this run from Rangers is great for them but it’s a bit out of the ordinary. Generally our top teams make up the numbers in either the top or second tier of European football. 

The gap is of course always going to remain but it isn’t better for Scottish football if the teams have squads so superior that fluke results & close games become all but a thing of the past. They’d both have over £50 million extra cash next season from Champions League.

I don’t see on what planet that’s better for St Mirren & other clubs. Are people really arguing that we should be happy with some table scraps? 

O no it's that time of year again. Maybe our Chairman, who is our clubs representative and has remained in his position despite his previous disgraceful comments on social media to switch his computer off to prevent any repercussion.
Folk still use a computer for social media, so quaint. [emoji1787]

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

There is no law over celebrating that birthday in celebration of a continuation in spirit regarding old & new Rangers. I completely get they’re seen as the same club in the spirit of most of their fans but the reality in football terms, by the rules that govern our game, they are not. 

- relegation/ demotion  was not a punishment for old Rangers, if they were a continuation they would have remained in the top league as that club finished 2nd & the SPL/ SFA would have kept them there. Let’s not forget they were desperate to have a Rangers in the top flight, ‘Armageddon’ and all that  

- demotion didn’t happen, the Scottish football rule followed was to vote a NEW club into the game, not to demote an existing one.

- Old Rangers still held their membership when the vote happened. They actually voted on a new club joining the league structure. That shows a clear break in history, it wasn’t ‘the company’ as claimed  the Scottish professional football team membership, voted on new rangers joining the league. 

- The Scottish football league is member led, members overwhelmingly voted that new clubs join at the bottom tier of the professional structure

- Clydebank, Airdrieonians, Gretna, no one denied these clubs became new entitled (Airdrie United took over Clydebank’s membership & place in the league, this was different from the two Rangers, as Clydebank never faced a liquidation event & Airdrie don’t identify as Clydebank) Rangers weren’t special, they don’t get to continue where other clubs do not. 

Edited by bazil85

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

There is no law over celebrating that birthday in celebration of a continuation in spirit regarding old & new Rangers. I completely get they’re seen as the same club in the spirit of most of their fans but the reality in football terms, by the rules that govern our game, they are not. 

- relegation/ demotion  was not a punishment for old Rangers, if they were a continuation they would have remained in the top league as that club finished 2nd & the SPL/ SFA would have kept them there. Let’s not forget they were desperate to have a Rangers in the top flight, ‘Armageddon’ and all that  

- demotion didn’t happen, the Scottish football rule followed was to vote a NEW club into the game, not to demote an existing one.

- Old Rangers still held their membership when the vote happened. They actually voted on a new club joining the league structure. That shows a clear break in history, it wasn’t ‘the company’ as claimed  the Scottish professional football team membership, voted on new rangers joining the league. 

- The Scottish football league is member led, members overwhelmingly voted that new clubs join at the bottom tier of the professional structure

- Clydebank, Airdrieonians, Gretna, no one denied these clubs became new entitled (Airdrie United took over Clydebank’s membership & place in the league, this was different from the two Rangers, as Clydebank never faced a liquidation event & Airdrie don’t identify as Clydebank) Rangers weren’t special, they don’t get to continue where other clubs do not. 

Reality.... Gretna funded till it ran out.... Airdrie sham....Bankies again sham..... there are 100000 fans in Spain tonight and thats why the denial is accepted.... accept or ignore it everyones choice

39 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Yup... like the Murphys i am not bitter.. helps Scotland's profile so hope they win 

Jings! Even baz can explain it to you!

Like fartaway, you must be a closet bluenose… and Saints your diddy team.

You got it right.  (See baz’s posts above).

THEY win.  Only them.

Despite being allowed by the SFA to get away with being a new clumpany that overspends £10 m….  A year, since inception…. The financial cheats will already get even more money to dominate diddy clubs like StMirren, Aberdeen, Hearts etc.

There will be chaos, riots and hellish behaviour with them.  There always is.

It will “help” Scotland’s profile, right enough….  :angry:

Edited by antrin

32 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Reality.... Gretna funded till it ran out.... Airdrie sham....Bankies again sham..... there are 100000 fans in Spain tonight and thats why the denial is accepted.... accept or ignore it everyones choice

They aren’t special because they have more fans, they don’t get special treatment where other clubs don’t. 

You don’t need to like it, it’s in the history books though. New club joined Scottish football in 2012. 

There are 100,000 fans of sevco in Seville tonight…

….in much the same way that Rangers could never go bust because it has 50m fans worldwide” who would chuck in a quid each to save it.  

Aye, that worked.  :lol:

More lies.  

Edited by antrin

9 minutes ago, antrin said:

There are 100,000 fans of sevco in Seville tonight…

….in much the same way that lRangers could never go bust because it has 50m fans worldwide” who would chuck in a quid each to save it.  

Aye, that worked.  :lol:

More lies.  

^^^^^^ Almost having a seizure. :lol:

No bitterness from me 

I believe you should always support your home team and the Country of your birth, and we should get behind and support other teams from the Country when they play in Europe and England.. unless you have a good and honest reason not to.

I looked up my family tree quite recently {yesterday actually} and found my Great X 15 Grandfather Wolfgang Schultz moved to paisley from Frankfurt as a bricklayer to help build the Paisley Abbey 

I've Followed Eintracht ever since  🇩🇪 

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Jings! Even baz can explain it to you!

Like fartaway, you must be a closet bluenose… and Saints your diddy team.

You got it right.  (See baz’s posts above).

THEY win.  Only them.

Despite being allowed by the SFA to get away with being a new clumpany that overspends £10 m….  A year, since inception…. The financial cheats will already get even more money to dominate diddy clubs like StMirren, Aberdeen, Hearts etc.

There will be chaos, riots and hellish behaviour with them.  There always is.

It will “help” Scotland’s profile, right enough….  :angry:

Calm down been a Saints fan all my long life county antrim... oh well THEY lost and hope THEY lose 3 or 4 times to us next season... you can go have a wee lie down ... you must have been bricking it there 😄.... ps i am a closet Liverpool fan and their finances are great... ya fud

I am in Pitlochry and a Don fan gave the biggest cheer of the night when the Germans scored. He then bailed out mins later for some reason. I went for a pee just as the pens started so they knew I wasn't 1 of them . Going back to the hotel and a car went by playing loud Irish music  for some reason  😂

34 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Calm down been a Saints fan all my long life county antrim... oh well THEY lost and hope THEY lose 3 or 4 times to us next season... you can go have a wee lie down ... you must have been bricking it there 😄.... ps i am a closet Liverpool fan and their finances are great... ya fud

Ignore him, he's a fanny, comes out with this shite when you don't agree with his obsession that eats away at his sad life. 

Most people take it as it is, no big deal, that's fitba, something he knows little about.